Home

NBA 2K16 MyPLAYER Height Restrictions Revealed Along with 3 Scoring Styles

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 MyPLAYER Height Restrictions Revealed Along with 3 Scoring Styles within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2015, 10:39 AM   #97
Rookie

JayBillups36's Arena

OVR: 0
Pretty much anyone complaining about these restrictions is super cheesy. "Why can't I have a Magic Johnson, that shoots like Steph Curry that dribbles like AI that I can corner crossover cheese with every time" ..... kill yourself
Old 09-16-2015, 10:41 AM   #98
MVP

Number999's Arena

Re: NBA 2K16 MyPLAYER Height Restrictions Revealed Along with 3 Scoring Styles

I always find it hilarious when people complain about not being able to build KD or Muresan now.

It's never going to be perfect because the community won't let it. There NEEDS to be a punishment for height unless you want 7 foot dudes out there all the time like last year. There are what... maybe 40 players in NBA History who this applies too.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Crystal Palace ~ FIFA 18 Dynasty!
Old 09-16-2015, 10:42 AM   #99
Rookie

Misterjibb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBillups36
Pretty much anyone complaining about these restrictions is super cheesy. "Why can't I have a Magic Johnson, that shoots like Steph Curry that dribbles like AI that I can corner crossover cheese with every time" ..... kill yourself
LMAO! That be one helluva player! Lol
Old 09-16-2015, 10:46 AM   #100
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Thank God they've changed it!
Old 09-16-2015, 11:02 AM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverKick
I really wish they didnt put in height restrictions by position. if the speeds and physics are redone right then the game should have the proper balance of the bigger player not being able to guard smaller players. Height restrictions dont fix the inherent problem and is just a band aid

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
its not a bandaid, its a solution. I feel like anyone who is against this, were the ones in 2k15 using it to their advantage, and are only complaining because they can't do it again this year. Im glad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 11:22 AM   #102
Rookie

Lol there are really pp complaining about not being able to make a 6'9 PG like magic? Magic is literally the only player that tall to be listed as a PG. And he even had his weaknesses. All the ppl wanting to create Magic with a steph jumper and young VC's dunking really need to stop playing 2k haha. Also the ppl citing KD as an excuse to create a cheesing SF are just as bad. KD is a decent ball handler for his position but he definitely isn't in the same category as the elite guards of the NBA. He also isn't very strong. NOBODY in the NBA is perfect.
Old 09-16-2015, 11:24 AM   #103
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillatin
its not a bandaid, its a solution. I feel like anyone who is against this, were the ones in 2k15 using it to their advantage, and are only complaining because they can't do it again this year. Im glad.
There's no positions on a street court. So imposing height restrictions by position for park or pro-am is silly. As far as I can tell I can still get on the court with five 7'2" centers and if your 6'2" PG is on the opposite team, he's going to have to play against one of them. So how is that a solution? What exactly does it fix?

There's always going to be mismatches. The "solution" is to make it so players can easily capitalize on them.
Old 09-16-2015, 11:30 AM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverKick
There's no positions on a street court. So imposing height restrictions by position for park or pro-am is silly. As far as I can tell I can still get on the court with five 7'2" centers and if your 6'2" PG is on the opposite team, he's going to have to play against one of them. So how is that a solution? What exactly does it fix?

There's always going to be mismatches. The "solution" is to make it so players can easily capitalize on them.
You're absolutely wrong. You sound like you're dreading to actually change your playstyle and take the time to play proper simulation basketball. I'm not bashing you, but you and anyone who doesn't like these CAPS probably made some unrealistic players in 2k15 that did it all and now you won't be able to do that. ALOT of people are going to be very bad at the game now. Getting on the court with 5 7'2 centers in 16 will put you into a huge disadvantage. 6'2 PG vs 7'2 C on the perimeter will be terrible for the center, especially if you know basketball and basketball concepts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »