Home

NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2015, 02:19 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagswag21
Tryna tell ME I can't wear longer socks and a pair of shoes other than 2K generics in mycareer because "I don't have a shoe endorsement". 2K is full of $#! + and been so for years. But they wanna be so realistic so bad though.
Bro check out Head to head online ..

You can buy games ! 1 win for 14.000 VC .. Wtf ??????

Who work on this ?
Old 10-08-2015, 02:27 PM   #58
Rookie

Don't forget about Jimmy Butler's skin tone needs to be darker, and Derrick Rose hairstyle needs updating.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:40 PM   #59
Rookie

They need to add in that patch a way to let you edit your Mycareer player.The game shows an error every time i try
Old 10-08-2015, 03:44 PM   #60
Rookie

aylmer1981's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbadwan
Does this include the fix for Xbox One face scan? or is that being released separately?
I second that question
Old 10-08-2015, 03:50 PM   #61
Pro

I'm sure there are ways to produce artificial traffic. Hackers do it all the time when they slow down psn or stop it completely. Not gonna keep giving 2k a pass for shotty servers or testing or whatever the real issue is.

Although I don't think traffic is the only problem. It may be a combination of things.

But, Destiny had way more players online day 1 and you literally can't play unless you're online. I've never had a problem with Destiny unless PSN was down or they were doing maintenance. For the amount of players on Destiny all day, all their features usually work.

So to say they can't artificially produce the amount of traffic they may have based on preorders is a cop out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 05:03 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
I'm sure there are ways to produce artificial traffic. Hackers do it all the time when they slow down psn or stop it completely. Not gonna keep giving 2k a pass for shotty servers or testing or whatever the real issue is.

Although I don't think traffic is the only problem. It may be a combination of things.

But, Destiny had way more players online day 1 and you literally can't play unless you're online. I've never had a problem with Destiny unless PSN was down or they were doing maintenance. For the amount of players on Destiny all day, all their features usually work.

So to say they can't artificially produce the amount of traffic they may have based on preorders is a cop out.
Exactly. I work in technology and "load testing" an online server based product before release is mandatory. Its not optional. There are also rumors that the game is region locked now which if its true is beyond ridiculous in an online gaming world. But it explains why I cant play against my buddy on the west coast even tho we played in the Rec in 2K15 all year. What is going on with the decision makers over in 2K land?
Old 10-08-2015, 05:25 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saviour
Exactly. I work in technology and "load testing" an online server based product before release is mandatory.
Yeah but in your company (or most companies), you just push back the release until it's ready. 2K gets sued for millions of dollars by the NBA and retailers in penalties for not making the market date. Big difference.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:48 PM   #64
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Pro-AM probably never really worked... we're all BETA testing it right now.

Why can't they learn from games like Destiny and Beta test? Also, limit lag issues.

Hell.. the free game ROCKET LEAGUE could pull off 1v1 all the way to 5v5... Pro-Am needs to copy that matchmaking.

Oh and I'll take 100k FREE VC for my headaches, thank you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »