Home
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 11:05 AM   #1
Banned

FrequentFlyer15's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K15 1.5

So after some time testing, playing and reviewing things after this last patch (ps4 ver.) i came to conclusion that this game is similar to 2K15 in many things, definitely different than what i got out of box

1. Defense is nonexistent wheter is cpu defense or user defense, athletic players are impossible to stop if they are turboing against you. Help defense is joke even if you set help defense slider at 90-100. Prerotating doesn't work even if i switch it off, if opponent drives fast into the paint and kick the ball out all of mine players are in the paint crowded, nobody cover players at 3pt line !

2. Fouls are laughable but they were laughable out of the box, now it seem just fouls are even more unreal and scripted. CPU goes for two handed slam, I block it with Gasol and ball bounces from rim straight off my defenders leg, just so the next possesion CPU can hit three ball to tie the game, if anyone says one more time that this game isn't scripted i will punch them in the face through my monitor. Charging fouls are nonexistent, blocking calls all over the place.

3. When we talk about blocks in this game i think blocks are waaay behind the time, i'd say blocks were better in 2k8-9 than now, no matter what player is going for dunk if he triggers animation where ball is behind his head or back the ball will be blocked doesn't matter if it's mutombo or rubio on defensive end. That's straight rubbish !!

4. Rebounding ! In quick games on defense i control either PF or C, manually set up position under the rim, box out, wait for perfect timing to jump..WHY ? only so DJ Augustin can outrebound Marcus Morris (I was controlling Morris), okay second chance point is in, second situation I'm controlling Drummond set up position, box out properly ... FOR WHAT, only so that andre roberson can come from 3pt line into the paint to pick up the off rebound ... this game is joke, beautiful game but severely bugged and unreal, damn !!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2015, 11:10 AM   #2
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K15 1.5

Oh look, another complaint thread that should have just gone here..

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=856826

My god it never ends

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2015, 11:13 AM   #3
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

how come so many people complainin about defense? I got no problem locking good/athletic players down with good defenders. Don't have a problem with rebounding at all either. At least one of my bigs usually gets double digit rebounds when i play online.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:09 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer15
So after some time testing, playing and reviewing things after this last patch (ps4 ver.) i came to conclusion that this game is similar to 2K15 in many things, definitely different than what i got out of box

1. Defense is nonexistent wheter is cpu defense or user defense, athletic players are impossible to stop if they are turboing against you. Help defense is joke even if you set help defense slider at 90-100. Prerotating doesn't work even if i switch it off, if opponent drives fast into the paint and kick the ball out all of mine players are in the paint crowded, nobody cover players at 3pt line !

2. Fouls are laughable but they were laughable out of the box, now it seem just fouls are even more unreal and scripted. CPU goes for two handed slam, I block it with Gasol and ball bounces from rim straight off my defenders leg, just so the next possesion CPU can hit three ball to tie the game, if anyone says one more time that this game isn't scripted i will punch them in the face through my monitor. Charging fouls are nonexistent, blocking calls all over the place.

3. When we talk about blocks in this game i think blocks are waaay behind the time, i'd say blocks were better in 2k8-9 than now, no matter what player is going for dunk if he triggers animation where ball is behind his head or back the ball will be blocked doesn't matter if it's mutombo or rubio on defensive end. That's straight rubbish !!

4. Rebounding ! In quick games on defense i control either PF or C, manually set up position under the rim, box out, wait for perfect timing to jump..WHY ? only so DJ Augustin can outrebound Marcus Morris (I was controlling Morris), okay second chance point is in, second situation I'm controlling Drummond set up position, box out properly ... FOR WHAT, only so that andre roberson can come from 3pt line into the paint to pick up the off rebound ... this game is joke, beautiful game but severely bugged and unreal, damn !!!!
Thank you for the laugh while it's slow at work!

PS: This thread was indirectly dedicated to you >>>>>>> Watching the NBA; If "This" Would have happened in 2K thread

For you guys to dislike/hate this game, you sure do play it a lot!
Old 12-01-2015, 12:10 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19LloydBanks82
how come so many people complainin about defense? I got no problem locking good/athletic players down with good defenders. Don't have a problem with rebounding at all either. At least one of my bigs usually gets double digit rebounds when i play online.
User error man, user error.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2015, 12:24 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19LloydBanks82

It's Becuase they suck at the game. It has to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2015, 12:25 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
Thank you for the laugh while it's slow at work!

PS: This thread was indirectly dedicated to you >>>>>>> Watching the NBA; If "This" Would have happened in 2K thread

For you guys to dislike/hate this game, you sure do play it a lot!

Lol we need to start posting this in everything complaining about the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2015, 12:34 PM   #8
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Oh look, another complaint thread that should have just gone here..

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=856826

My god it never ends

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
this basically
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »