Home

eSports Coming to NBA 2K16 2K Pro-AM Early 2016, Huge Cash Prize & Trip to NBA Finals

This is a discussion on eSports Coming to NBA 2K16 2K Pro-AM Early 2016, Huge Cash Prize & Trip to NBA Finals within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-23-2015, 02:34 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: eSports Coming to NBA 2K16 2K Pro-AM Early 2016, Huge Cash Prize & Trip to NBA Fi

i would like to try out for someone's team with my point guard. (not necessarily talking about this tournament but just a group to play with)

I'm currently 95ovr and grinding for those last few upgrades. I originally created a PF and grinding to 99 but realized that making him balanced was a fatal mistake so started again with an outside 6 foot PG. Plus I'm a pg at heart and love to pass.

xbox1: steadyserg

Last edited by de5m0n; 12-23-2015 at 02:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 02:40 PM   #66
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: eSports Coming to NBA 2K16 2K Pro-AM Early 2016, Huge Cash Prize & Trip to NBA Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar_burry
My friend who I used to play ball with plays in game like he does in real life since he enjoys setting people up, most of the park games we play he would have 0 points, 2 rebounds, 7 assists lol. In pro am he tries to go for 30 assists even after I told him to score one more time to get himself a double double when he had 8 points lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I play a defensive version of this style. I have a 6'9 PF that can guard the perimeter and the post. He is modeled after Dennis Rodman. I do all of the hustle work and my rebounding is maxed out.

I rather grab 20 rebounds than to score 20 points. Tough defense and hustle is my game.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 12-23-2015, 03:37 PM   #67
Elite Allstar

Ray Vibes's Arena

Got a good record with my squad on xbox. We are 177-32. Still in search of someone to run the 3 position.
Old 12-23-2015, 04:23 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by de5m0n
i would like to try out for someone's team with my point guard. (not necessarily talking about this tournament but just a group to play with)

I'm currently 95ovr and grinding for those last few upgrades. I originally created a PF and grinding to 99 but realized that making him balanced was a fatal mistake so started again with an outside 6 foot PG. Plus I'm a pg at heart and love to pass.

xbox1: steadyserg
I'm curious....why was making your pf balanced a fatal mistake? I too have a balanced 6'11 PF, he works great for me
Old 12-23-2015, 04:35 PM   #69
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I might get negative feedback from this but I don't like for guys to be too passive at point either lol . Even Steve Nash was a really great scorer
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 12-23-2015, 04:37 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G5XL
I'm curious....why was making your pf balanced a fatal mistake? I too have a balanced 6'11 PF, he works great for me
Simply put, you don't excel at inside scoring with a measly 85 layup/dunk and you are not a great shooter either. Idk, maybe it works for you but I'd rather be great at one thing and not so much at the other rather than mediocre in both.
Old 12-23-2015, 04:39 PM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
I might get negative feedback from this but I don't like for guys to be too passive at point either lol . Even Steve Nash was a really great scorer
You can be a great scorer and not score a lot. I think a point should be around 6 to 9 shots per game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 04:47 PM   #72
Elite Allstar

Ray Vibes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by de5m0n
You can be a great scorer and not score a lot. I think a point should be around 6 to 9 shots per game.
Played against your point guard in walk on a day or 2 ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »