Home

NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-7-16)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-7-16) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2016, 09:22 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-7-16)

My Brother Fave Player Is PG & Im A Lebron Fan & When I Play Against Him I Can Say This Is 100% True Lol Monta Is Like The Larry Hughes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I don't know WHY I decided to test my theory. The Pacers DO have the biggest gap between their "Star" player and the next "best" player. Not only that, if you take Paul George off the Pacers team, they are or close to becoming the worse team in the league. Basically, the Pacers are the 2006-2007 Lebron-led Cavs team...which is an historic team, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2016, 07:21 PM   #66
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.Coach2K.com
Where Indiana gets screwed is the effect other teams ratings and sigs affect their play while you are using them in terms of bobbles, extra time to shoot and challenge in shot releases when users abuse the settings and animations in the game against you online.

However the lone laid back badge that Indiana guys are generously historically given does seem to more than help with that. Sarcasm there as I haven't even bothered to study our sigs and badges this year since as back to back conference finalists they never garnered many anyway.

That said Paul George is a beast which is appreciated.

My main problem with how the 2K computer players play this year ratings wise is that our Knicks user can easily put up 40 plus fast break points with a team that ranks last in the league at under 9 a game and generate lots of opponent turnovers when I think they are equally bad there in real life.

The same could probably be said for the Lakers in our league as I usually always see all five guys fill the lanes perfectly trucking down the court in front of everyone while also having their POE set to to crash defensive glass with old man Kobe in front of everyone down the court.

The other thing we've noticed is huge free throw disparities as well with our Hawks user rarely going to the line and when he gets their cant hit them while teams like LA, NY and Houston not only get their freely with all players but can knock them down.

Tendencies to foul and get fouled seem to be in play.

No offense meant to our Knicks or Lakers owners but it's no surprise that both teams are at the top of each of our conferences and both conveniently big market teams and *ahem* one of those teams sucks and the other isn't above 500 in real life. Credit those owners but it makes you wonder how ratings really even matter when you can't keep them in the half court and they get to shoot layups and free throws all day.

Those are the main complaints in league play with regard to how teams play versus how they are rated.

So my question is how do ratings effect these segments of game play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their defense is good.
http://stats.nba.com/league/team/defense/#!/
but you're right
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/te...noversOpponent

Last edited by hear me now; 01-10-2016 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:02 AM   #67
Rookie

[quote=bedwardsroy19;2047940246]Just to provide some insight,Layups/Underbasket shots are not included in shot close. The Standing/Driving Layup attributes do that. It looks like you included those numbers in your statistics.

I'm not sure if anyone has, and if they have, sorry for talking your ear off. Simulated stats in mygm and myleague are really wonky and off and I was hoping you could take a look at them? I mainly play offline and like to build a dynasty and it's really tough to get immersed with bad stats. While I may use other roster, I do like the way you guys rate and the jersey option so don't stretch across roster. Thanks for reading and hopefully this can be address. Cheers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »