Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #5 Available For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Details Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #5 Available For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Details Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2016, 09:29 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #5 Available For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
So 5 patches and no fixes to what ails My Gm and My League. Pus no fix to draft classes Dishto open man tendency
THANK YOU!!! Why are they not fixing this?!? It ruins future years in myleague. Who do we have to "tweet" to get this recognized and fixed? This is a myleague game killer that no one knows about yet. Generated SG SF PW C dish to open man tendencies are between 0 and 10. They get noooooo assist in your myleague. Beds Leftos Simballer SOMEBODY!

I have been bringing this issue up since release. No one acknowledges it from 2k.

Last edited by haloofduty; 01-25-2016 at 09:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2016, 09:35 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloofduty
THANK YOU!!! Why are they not fixing this?!? It ruins future years in myleague. Who do we have to "tweet" to get this recognized and fixed? This is a myleague game killer that no one knows about yet. Generated SG SF PW C dish to open man tendencies are between 0 and 10. They get noooooo assist in your myleague. Beds Leftos Simballer SOMEBODY!

I have been bringing this issue up since release. No one acknowledges it from 2k.
Could one say that a perfected my GM would warrant us not buying the game the next year??
Old 01-25-2016, 09:54 PM   #43
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3

They better have fixed the glitches I'm having. Because it has ruined my game.

- My MyLeague (which is all I really care about) is messing up. I had just finished a game that lasted over an hour, went to quit to save, and the next thing I know I am on the Xone homepage where I have to reload my basketball game, GRR! I've had this happen off and on during games as well. So all of my work gone and time wasted. And it makes me not want to play the game anymore.
I've also had glitches that turn the screen black or multicolored where you can't see anything in MyCareer, but I don't really care about that mode.

Anyone else having this issue with it going to your Xone homepage during a game? (Please say this is fixed.)
Old 01-25-2016, 10:26 PM   #44
Pro

NBA 2K16 Patch #5 Available For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmenz
Since patch 5 came out I have been unable to log into 2k Servers is anybody else having this problem or is it just me?!!

Not just you. I'm on the same boat

Anyone else? Ps4
Old 01-25-2016, 11:35 PM   #45
Pro

TheDuggler's Arena

Is that the full changelog in the OP right now? Seems pretty light for a full patch.

That ankle-breaking fix might make playing the Cavs a little easier in PNO, less Kyrie just snapping legs all night hopefully.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2016, 12:32 AM   #46
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMansaMusa
Could one say that a perfected my GM would warrant us not buying the game the next year??

For me if MY GM/League isnt fixed it will be a no purchase, and I definitely wont buy day 1 ever again. I had said that last year, but with the improvements an all that were made got meto get it day1. Gameplay is pretty spectacular, but My League/GM is the only mode I care about, so its basically a wasted of money by me if these 2 have issues. I know my no purchase wont hurt them at all in their bank accounts, but hopefully there is still enough guys like me that are fed up and stop buying based on what they say, and wait and see how true they are to their words.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 01-26-2016, 02:46 AM   #47
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuggler
Is that the full changelog in the OP right now? Seems pretty light for a full patch.

That ankle-breaking fix might make playing the Cavs a little easier in PNO, less Kyrie just snapping legs all night hopefully.
They added a whole new game mode, that's why it's large. Not really a bug-fixing patch. Waiting this long to download a feature I'll never use is a hard pill to swallow though.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here
Old 01-26-2016, 07:26 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

Internet ruined the video gaming

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »