Home

Steph Curry Will Have an Overall 99 Rating For 30 Hours, Starting May 12 at 6PM ET

This is a discussion on Steph Curry Will Have an Overall 99 Rating For 30 Hours, Starting May 12 at 6PM ET within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-12-2016, 08:30 PM   #49
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Steph Curry Will Have an Overall 99 Rating For 30 Hours, Starting May 12 at 6PM E

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I haven't played in a few months, anyone know what kind of spikes Curry saw to boost him to a 99? And Bogut and Green with 20+ assists a piece... haha. What madness is this? Was that an online game? I'd imagine his shooting attributes were already close to 99?
His 3pt already was 99. His mid range went up a couple points and then his athleticism and defense. Defense got the biggest boost. His layup even stayed the same at 97

And cmon bruh of course that ain't no online game lmao. Games are not 12 min quarters and that would be impossible. This is like 99% likely on rookie casual and boosted shooting sliders
Old 05-12-2016, 08:41 PM   #50
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Steph Curry Will Have an Overall 99 Rating For 30 Hours, Starting May 12 at 6PM E

Quote:
Originally Posted by VizzyXV

Dudes have no chill
Omg smh

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2016, 09:33 PM   #51
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I haven't played in a few months, anyone know what kind of spikes Curry saw to boost him to a 99? And Bogut and Green with 20+ assists a piece... haha. What madness is this? Was that an online game? I'd imagine his shooting attributes were already close to 99?
Nah definitely wasnt online....lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 09:38 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
Imagine NBA 2K5 having Kobe 99 because his 81 point game ? But 2K was sim back then and had competition in Live, now it's just a joke & marketing to make more people buy this game.

And what's wrong with that?
Old 05-12-2016, 09:45 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
So if I download this roster and start a MyLeague curry will only have this boost for 30 hours of playtime?
Yes it will be just for 30 hours, in my Lakers' My League the Kobe Bryant tribute on the floor disappeared the next day.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:47 PM   #54
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwill_23
Yes it will be just for 30 hours, in my Lakers' My League the Kobe Bryant tribute on the floor disappeared the next day.
Are you sure? I thought MyLeagues stayed with the roster you used when you started them.....

I'm asking because I was going to start a new one tonight just to see how Steph did over the course of a few seasons with this update and I don't want to have to sim all of it tonight lol

Edit: I guess I could just stop being lazy and edit a roster so he's as good as he is in the update........

Last edited by BA2929; 05-12-2016 at 11:00 PM.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:03 AM   #55
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
His 3pt already was 99. His mid range went up a couple points and then his athleticism and defense. Defense got the biggest boost. His layup even stayed the same at 97

And cmon bruh of course that ain't no online game lmao. Games are not 12 min quarters and that would be impossible. This is like 99% likely on rookie casual and boosted shooting sliders
Appreciate the knowledge. And sorry about the online comment. I guess I wasn't thinking about the minutes part. If you couldn't tell, I do not play online, haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2016, 05:22 AM   #56
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
It's ridiculous to get mad about a ratings boost for 30 hours.

Just don't play against the GSW, or don't play online, and you won't even know it exists.

People need to calm down.
I don't play online anyway. Further more, this doesn't really effect me in the slightest as I don't even use current teams.

Was just jumping in saying if folk want to be passionate about ratings, let them. Doesn't hurt you guys. Let them vent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »