Home

NBA 2K17 Community Day News, Pro-Am & GamePlay Feedback (JFox)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Community Day News, Pro-Am & GamePlay Feedback (JFox) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2016, 10:32 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
You know what I'm saying? You know what I'm saying? Shout out to my dude coins and ironing board. These guys are too much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 10:34 AM   #42
Gameplay Director, NBA2k

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K17 Community Day News, Pro-Am & GamePlay Feedback (JFox)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
I hope Beluba left in absolute controls for the shot stick. If you have to aim on certain angles that will make it way harder to shoot

Just to clarify. For the pro stick aiming it's ALWAYS pull straight down or straight up, not at different angles based on where you are. I actually prototyped a camera-relative version where you need to push the stick toward the hoop for perfect aim and it was boo boo.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:35 AM   #43
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
Just to clarify. For the pro stick aiming it's ALWAYS pull straight down or straight up, not at different angles based on where you are. I actually prototyped a camera-relative version where you need to push the stick toward the hoop for perfect aim and it was boo boo.
Thanks for clarifying Mike!

Do you plan on doing a deep dive on the new meter?
Old 08-31-2016, 10:37 AM   #44
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Beluba thanks man I can work with this straight up and down is what I thought it would be that one video had me thinking something different. This will be no expected change for me.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:37 AM   #45
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Good to hear !!!

This makes sense. The shot stick is just like your body/arms/hands. Straight up and down.

Again. Good choice. Therefor it will be the same difficulty level across all camera views.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 10:41 AM   #46
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Thanks for clarifying Mike! Do you plan on doing a deep dive on the new meter?
Old 08-31-2016, 10:45 AM   #47
Pro

OVR: 6
Question Re: NBA 2K17 Community Day News, Pro-Am & GamePlay Feedback (JFox)

Quote:
this is good news, but can you confirm "absolute" now works in Team Up mode too? the past few years your user settings like play art "full", shot stick "absolute" etc were not loaded and used in the Team Up mode and it instead always used the default "lite" play art and "camera relative" controls which can be aggravating. if it still uses default settings and you can not change them this year either, Team Up mode will be unplayable for those of us that shoot with the shot stick.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:48 AM   #48
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike0077
did they mention anything about Injuries this year? they were non existent while Playing games ( not simming) last year in MYGm

i know this will probably get lost because everyone is focused on those online modes lol

I hope injuries have returned. Body's falling all around the league while the user team only gets a day to day injury in which they can still play with. Injuries are definitely needed. It can change so much throughout the season & especially the playoffs. 2015 Cavs & 2016 Clippers would agree.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »