Home

NBA 2K17 Twitch Stream - 2 Full Games (Ronnie2K vs. LD2K) - Archive Available

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Twitch Stream - 2 Full Games (Ronnie2K vs. LD2K) - Archive Available within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 08:28 PM   #33
Pro

XxSpiritHunterX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Twitch Stream - Full Game (Ronnie2K vs. LD2K)

Can't tell exactly, but I think they re-did more faces. I'm trying to get a close-up of Norman Powell though to be sure, but I think they updated his face because his hair is different from the leaked video weeks ago. Hoping more faces are updated too.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:29 PM   #34
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Goodness the defensive settings sound ridiculous. Sounds like they've added so many more tools and the help defense slider is back as well. I'm gonna go crazy this year.

Last edited by Hustle Westbrook; 09-13-2016 at 08:34 PM.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:40 PM   #35
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Loving all the T.O.'s in the paint wow. None of all those passes in traffic are getting through. It also looks like you can't force it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 08:48 PM   #36
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I just clicked on the link. First thing I saw was Wiggins and how scrawny he looked.That's when I posted.
Are you going to buy 2k17? I'm honestly wondering if you should, because the body type thing seems to really, really bother you to the point that the game won't even be fun to play.

On topic: Anyone notice if the post-game highlights are playing in the stream? I can't tell if they're playing 6 min quarters again to avoid the bug this year or not as I've jumped in and out of the stream.

Last edited by BA2929; 09-13-2016 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:50 PM   #37
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Are you going to buy 2k17? I'm honestly wondering if you should, because the body type thing seems to really, really bother you to the point that the game won't even be fun to play.
I'm on the fence, sadly. I look forward to 2K ever year, more than any other game. Maybe I'll rent it first and see if I can get past the graphical issues. And them still not fixing the Bucks court almost makes me not wanna get it just on principle.

I'm sure I'll get it tho.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:51 PM   #38
Banned

lazyswimmer7's Arena

I've watched this Ronnie and the other dude get greens on roughly 50% of their 3 attempts using BUTTONS. Pretty alarming..it appears 2k once again has implemented on the surface a great change but is implemented poorly. Using analog obviously will improve your chances at shot success. But the alternative (buttons) appears to be pretty easy..so why even use analog? This is really characteristic of 2k.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:52 PM   #39
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I'm on the fence, sadly. I look forward to 2K ever year, more than any other game. Maybe I'll rent it first and see if I can get past the graphical issues. And them still not fixing the Bucks court almost makes me not wanna get it just on principle.

I honestly wouldn't if I were you. You've been constantly talking about body types and how much you despise them for the past 3 weeks. It's obviously a complete deal breaker. Just pass and save yourself the anger and the time it takes to post about skinny body types over and over again.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:53 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:

I understand your pain. COD gets me every. When you been playing something for so long it's hard to just drop it

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »