Home

Old 03-14-2017, 11:40 AM   #521
Rookie

AshamanCarnage's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K17 Q&A

A friend and I just started an online league, fantasy draft, all that good stuff. After two games I notice I didn't get any VC, is that the norm? No VC for an online league?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2017, 01:56 PM   #522
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9

Are the servers any better on PS4 than they are on XBox? I've been playing a lot of MyPark on XBox and it is horrid, crashing constantly, lobbies have few people in them. Are the servers any better on PS4? A lot of crashing/lag issues? Any issues with lobbies being kinda sparse?
Old 03-15-2017, 12:15 AM   #523
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have some issue with nba2k17 in MYGM,i cant adjust the physical training in team training...
Old 03-15-2017, 11:18 AM   #524
Rookie

Does turning ACE on and off mean for the player or CPU?

Does turning ACE off mean CPU stops using ACE or does turning ACE off mean my coach stops making defensive adjustments for me (on auto).
Old 03-19-2017, 10:17 PM   #525
Just started!

NBA 2k17 Draft Classes for Xbox One

Does anyone know the best draft classes for MyGm on Xbox one that are 100% real and complete? And also has multiple years too if possible?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2017, 03:03 AM   #526
Just started!

I have some questions concerning myGM/myLeague, but specifically myGM which I'm playing right now. I've played a season with an expansion team and I'm loving it, but training still confuses me, and how to build a team that works well isn't always clear. For instance, should I prioritize higher over all players no matter what, or are lower over all, yet more specilized role players better in the long run? How do you tell what a rookie's skill ceiling is? Sure theres the potential stat, but that only applies to the max their overall hits right? What if they hit that overall at say age 23. Have they hit their ceiling or will they maintain that rating for the next 5-10 years? What team compositions work well for you? For high potential rookies (say Jamal Murray and Lonzo Ball), should I be training them according to all-round player type for a couple years so they improve in all areas or should I specialize them? Going along with that, how do you build up superstars like Kawaii Leonard and Westbrook? It seems impossible to get all of a players attributes as high as those guys who are supernaturally good at every single thing. Also, does a player's tendencies change year by year as they mature, or will a guy with 5 shot tendency never take a shot even with 99 rating? Thanks in advance for any and all answers
Old 03-23-2017, 06:38 AM   #527
Rookie

Question: I just started my second season in mygm. As I looked over the calendar I can't find the date for the trade deadline...anyone know how to find it? I assume I have a game on the same day but I can't see any with the trade symbol or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-23-2017, 08:47 AM   #528
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammedboehm
Question: I just started my second season in mygm. As I looked over the calendar I can't find the date for the trade deadline...anyone know how to find it? I assume I have a game on the same day but I can't see any with the trade symbol or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
its always around the all star break and you should get a cut scene a few days before it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »