Home

MyLeague online is broke. This is PATHETIC.

This is a discussion on MyLeague online is broke. This is PATHETIC. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 09:53 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
MyLeague online is broke. This is PATHETIC.

SMH

I get that 2k only cares about MyPlayer, but come on. How "busy" are yall?

Madden is had a FLAWLESS online franchise mode for like 5 years, and 2k cant even get an online franchise mode done right.

Y'all were too "busy" to implement REAL free agency, so you came up with this keeper nonsense.

A. On what planet does it make sense that the max keeper years should by 3? By the 2nd offseason every single player who wasn't a rookie at the start of the game is back in the free agent pool. Increase the keeper years.

B. Players don't progress. I just did a test run with the timberwolves....I ran through 3 seasons and NONE of my players improved by a single point....not wiggins, not lavine, not towns, not dunn. Y'all need to fix progresion

C. The draft class stuff is a mess. If you load your own draft class, it gets replaced with a generic 2k class. And of course the 2k generated rookies are terrible. Their attributes and signature styles make no sense for their positions. Fix this.

Seriously, do y'all put effort into anything that isn't MyPlayer or VC related?

How about y'all just make MyPlayer a game of it's own and yall can have one group of 2k workers focus on that, and then let the other group fix this online league problem that yall have had for the past 5 years.

You can only make excuses for so long.

Last edited by houston911; 09-17-2016 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Edited for the sensitive guys on here. I don't want anyone to cry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 10:02 AM   #2
Pro

nddot's Arena

Re: MyLeague online is broke. This is PATHETIC.

No player progression ???!?

Scust
Old 09-17-2016, 10:06 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Since 2k13 we haven't had a working online franchise. And even then, the 0 year,0$ contract glitch would show up, players would disappear or duplicate. I would give 2k more of a pass except every other sports game with much bigger roster sizes are able to give us 90% of the offline franchise online while us 2k online league players get patted on the head and are given every excuse as to why it can't be implemented.

I really do apologize 2k. I'm sorry I think spending $60 is more than enough to get the game experience me and so many others want. I'm sorry i dont think playing in my park is anything close to basketball and I'm sorry I dont want to buy VC to get crossovers to spam until I can get to the hoop or Chuck a 3. I'm sorry my fantasy doesn't involve making myself a foot and half taller than I really am but I'd just like me and 29 of my friends to be able to GM and play against each other in games that amount to more than an 82 game exhibition season.

I'll preorder, I'll do whatever goofy fan boy stuff you want if I can have the chance to GM my own team by the same rules that exist in the NBA. If we wanted to play fantasy basketball, wed do that, but we'd like to play basketball how it is in real life and it doesn't seem lile that much to ask.

Thanks,
Battered wife who keeps coming back
Old 09-17-2016, 10:09 AM   #4
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-approved.html

You might wanna read this.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:14 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
This thread is constructive criticism

There's no way you guys played sports growing up with the high levels of sensitivity that y'all have

Do you see me cursing at people or calling them stupid? Like I seriously don't understand how a grown man could be offended by this thread

When facts hurt your feelings you need to look in the mirror

I'm starting to understand why MyPlayer is so popular with a lot of guys on here now. hhh:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 10:25 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

See Coli posters on OS brehs

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 10:40 AM   #7
Pro

nddot's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuss
See Coli posters on OS brehs

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
:deadrose:
Old 09-17-2016, 10:40 AM   #8
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston911
This thread is constructive criticism

There's no way you guys played sports growing up with the high levels of sensitivity that y'all have

Do you see me cursing at people or calling them stupid? Like I seriously don't understand how a grown man could be offended by this thread

When facts hurt your feelings you need to look in the mirror

I'm starting to understand why MyPlayer is so popular with a lot of guys on here now. hhh:
Constructive Criticism - I want you to have your opinion, positive or negative. I want you to voice your opinion, positive or negative. But when said opinion goes from 'This is what I think, this is why I think it, respect' to 'This is what I think, go **** yourself and the devs are garbage/lazy' that's when you get banned. And yes - first time offense is a permanent ban.

Broke this exact rule more than once.

FWIW, No, I do not think your post was constructive. It seemed more like a rant to me.

Just trying to help, sorry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »