Home

Just lost my career and hours of play

This is a discussion on Just lost my career and hours of play within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2016, 01:09 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
Just lost my career and hours of play

Tried to load....shows an invisible player walking in your my court carrying bag. If you try to hit x and advance to look at calendar day it boots you out and reloads. Player was a 93 and it appears is now lost. Hours and hours of time lost...not to mention about 20 dollars of VC. If I can't recover. ..guess I'm done before we even get to October. You can see your badges n attributes all intact...but no stats at player stats. If anyone had experienced this would appreciate any info. Tried reloading after backing all the way out....no improvement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 01:18 PM   #2
Pro

Vroman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Just lost my career and hours of play

Quote:
Originally Posted by taterskin
Tried to load....shows an invisible player walking in your my court carrying bag. If you try to hit x and advance to look at calendar day it boots you out and reloads. Player was a 93 and it appears is now lost. Hours and hours of time lost...not to mention about 20 dollars of VC. If I can't recover. ..guess I'm done before we even get to October. You can see your badges n attributes all intact...but no stats at player stats. If anyone had experienced this would appreciate any info. Tried reloading after backing all the way out....no improvement.
I heard people receive compensation on lost characters via support . I know its frustrating dealing sometime with canned response until they actually touch on your problem.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:19 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Contact 2K Support, bud.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:21 PM   #4
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

Quote:
If you have PS+ you have a backup file on your online storage.

Go to the PS settings in the PS menu. Then go to "Application saved data management" and then go "saved data in online storage". Thats how u check if you have a backup file on the online storage.

If you do. Delete the mycareer file you currently have on your system storage or simply delete it in the 2k menu (DO NOT DELETE THE ONE YOU HAVE ON YOUR ONLINE STORAGE). After you deleted the file from the system storage simply download the file you have on your online storage.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:23 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 1

Anyone have link? ....At this point will take reimbursement n be done with this. Not grinding out all this practice time again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 02:02 PM   #6
Pro

Damm - did he have a facescan maybe? Try making adjustments in my player appearance.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2016, 02:45 PM   #7
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Anyone have link? ....At this point will take reimbursement n be done with this. Not grinding out all this practice time again.
Did you try what LloydBanks suggested?

Mine usually backs up to the cloud every day after I play, so maybe you aren't missing that much progress.

I understand you're frustrated and I would be too, but it's at least worth a shot.
Old 09-30-2016, 03:52 PM   #8
Rookie

Happened to me as well on Xbox One. Emailed 2k support and they just told me to troubleshoot which didn't work. Anybody?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »