Home

2k19, Damn You!!!

This is a discussion on 2k19, Damn You!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-17-2019, 02:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k19, Damn You!!!

Game 7, NBA Finals, Year 2 of My Player...

I've played through the Prelude, all 82 games and the playoffs of my first season, no sims...

Tie game, 10 seconds left on the clock. Set a screen for Kyrie, he defers the final shot to me, 3 seconds, drive to the basket, switch to my left, layup good...

Refs say need to review, goes to that cut scene... ref comes back, count the basket, Celtics win!

NETWORK ERROR MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!! NO CELEBRATION, NO TROPHY.... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this has happened a few times before, during regular season games, but wow... this was a straight shot to the nuts.

I loaded my player again, and its the start of Game 7, still... really sucks to have it crash that way... it was an All timer of a shot!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2019, 02:57 PM   #2
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: 2k19, Damn You!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseTheZag
Game 7, NBA Finals, Year 2 of My Player...

I've played through the Prelude, all 82 games and the playoffs of my first season, no sims...

Tie game, 10 seconds left on the clock. Set a screen for Kyrie, he defers the final shot to me, 3 seconds, drive to the basket, switch to my left, layup good...

Refs say need to review, goes to that cut scene... ref comes back, count the basket, Celtics win!

NETWORK ERROR MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!! NO CELEBRATION, NO TROPHY.... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this has happened a few times before, during regular season games, but wow... this was a straight shot to the nuts.

I loaded my player again, and its the start of Game 7, still... really sucks to have it crash that way... it was an All timer of a shot!
Been there man, 2K servers dropped me after hitting 13 3s in a playoff game on my way to picking up my cap breaker from 91-92...I quit...didn’t play for the rest of the day. Did the same thing when the server dropped me after my quadruple double. Be glad it didn’t blank your players name and reset your player skin and face like it did mine, that’s a whole other headache right there.🙄🙄🙄
Old 01-18-2019, 12:47 AM   #3
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

Thats why i do a Myleague Mycareer. I insert myself into a draft class so i actually can get drafted. When im simming the first season to the draft. I can see what i did in college with the social media reports gives some immersion to it that the default Mycareer doesn't have. I also set all automation to auto so the front office can do anything they want. They can trade me and cut me do anything feels like I'm an actual player in the NBA. I got picked Round 1 Pick 21 by the jazz. Currently in my first postseason against the thunder series tied 2-2. Started 25% percent of the season for the jazz. I think i have a starting pg controversy with ricky rubio haha. Was 5th in rookie of the year voting so hopefully im a full time starter next year. The fans want it! My overall is a 76 right now and i dont progress myself. I let the offseason do that for me so i can progress realistically. Having a blast with it so far. The default 2k mycareer is a bootleg mycareer to keep it a buck. I find it very boring this year.
Old 01-18-2019, 01:05 AM   #4
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefKeef300
Thats why i do a Myleague Mycareer. I insert myself into a draft class so i actually can get drafted. When im simming the first season to the draft. I can see what i did in college with the social media reports gives some immersion to it that the default Mycareer doesn't have. I also set all automation to auto so the front office can do anything they want. They can trade me and cut me do anything feels like I'm an actual player in the NBA. I got picked Round 1 Pick 21 by the jazz. Currently in my first postseason against the thunder series tied 2-2. Started 25% percent of the season for the jazz. I think i have a starting pg controversy with ricky rubio haha. Was 5th in rookie of the year voting so hopefully im a full time starter next year. The fans want it! My overall is a 76 right now and i dont progress myself. I let the offseason do that for me so i can progress realistically. Having a blast with it so far. The default 2k mycareer is a bootleg mycareer to keep it a buck. I find it very boring this year.
I usually do this like right after the AllStart Break.
Old 01-19-2019, 07:17 PM   #5
Rookie

Moroccan_Boy's Arena

Chiefkeef300

How do i insert myself into a myleague roster

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2019, 04:07 AM   #6
MVP

zello144's Arena

Wait till midnight probably something to do with the daily mycareer goal that gives you VC.

I was also in the Finals Game 6 my Point Forward on the Cavs vs the Warriors. Tough series we finally take the lead in the 4th the clock goes down to 0 and I get the network error.

What had happened was that I had played earlier completed the goal and then turned off my PS4 because I wanted to do something else. Because I didn't finish the game 2k still thinks I didn't finish the goal after I got the VC. I had to wait till midnight to get a new goal so I could finish that game and get my ring.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »