Home

NBA 2K20 Demo Available Now

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Demo Available Now within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-31-2019, 10:03 PM   #337
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 Demo Available Now

[quote=Pappy Knuckles;2049889143]This dribbling system is the best it's ever been in the series by far. I'm so ready to try out the different styles.

Yeah. I'm ready to see what this Tim Hardaway style is looking like.

Last edited by Antonioshellz; 08-31-2019 at 10:04 PM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 08-31-2019, 11:26 PM   #338
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Yeah, I definitely can't wait to see all of the different styles. They didn't just give us slow, medium and fast packages but actual levels in shiftiness to choose between. It's a dope concept.

I think they also did a great job with the stick control for finishing with the left or right hand. This element has been a little hit and miss the last couple of years...
Old 09-02-2019, 01:19 PM   #339
Pro

blk5tar5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
This dribbling system is the best it's ever been in the series by far. I'm so ready to try out the different styles.

dribble fatigue
performing too many dribble moves when your player's stamina is low will cause them to fumble the ball?

Real Question is did 2K adjust the stamina/fatigue in the PNO for 5/6 min games. I seen plenty of youtuber' talking about doing shamgod and all now if you do a shamgod is your stamina/fatigue shorten?

Only time will tell if this was truly implemented! I love listening to lies when i know the truth!
Old 09-02-2019, 03:02 PM   #340
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk5tar5
dribble fatigue

performing too many dribble moves when your player's stamina is low will cause them to fumble the ball?

Real Question is did 2K adjust the stamina/fatigue in the PNO for 5/6 min games. I seen plenty of youtuber' talking about doing shamgod and all now if you do a shamgod is your stamina/fatigue shorten?

Only time will tell if this was truly implemented! I love listening to lies when i know the truth!
That is true. You really can't go heavy on the right stick at all when you're tired. When Mike Wang tweaks the stamina, I hope that the changes aren't too drastic. Left stick manuevering doesn't tax your stamina, so the trade-off is already very good .

I was just messing around in that video, but I hate dribble spam more than most. It's been infuriating watching idiots spam moves for the entire shot clock in the Park all year.

I was joking around with a member here that 2K should just section off a part of the neighborhood, and let these dudes dribble their hearts out. Stick that **** in an alley behind a building, or out there with the slamball courts. Half of these super dribblers don't care if they win or lose anyway, might as well.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2019, 04:03 PM   #341
Almighty 2k Paper Champ

richmo's Arena

OVR: 15

Saw a few nice things in my time fiddling with the demo, which hopefully translates to post launch and on higher difficulties.

I think I remember in a blog where they mentioned talking about the CPU defense reacting better to your inputs and it definitely looks like so.

Also, I LOVE how when a player either spots up behind the corner three or is already standing there they don't take it with their foot on the line!

Here, an example of the CPU splitting my PnR Defense:

And a rare moment when defenders actually rotate beautifully with help-the-helper and encourage a touch-pass ball swing

Last edited by richmo; 09-02-2019 at 04:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2019, 05:55 PM   #342
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Is there a way to change the look of your myplayer when trying a new build? It always defaults to my first one.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 09-02-2019, 07:37 PM   #343
Pro

JoFri's Arena

NBA 2K20 Demo Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmo
Spoiler
Nice!
I notice Norman Powell's head smaller in proportion, that was great. The signature shots for him and Siakam are still off. The cpu defensive pressure on the ball handler looks more lenient than 19, allowing ball handlers some space to setup the dribbles. Rookie level by default?

Last edited by JoFri; 09-02-2019 at 07:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »