Home

NBA 2k22 Next-Gen Art feedback Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2k22 Next-Gen Art feedback Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-14-2021, 06:14 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k22 Next-Gen Art feedback Thread

(Credit: Thunder Shaq)[/quote]

Copy and pasted from the other thread:

Yes this flipping Phil Jackson cyberface from last year. Can 2K allow it so we can use this Phil Jackson as a head coach? I do not enjoy seeing Mike Wang or any other developer’s face as a stand in coach for the Bulls/Lakers. I understand if they didn’t have Phil’s rights but they do. You got D’antoni, George Karl, Popp, Byron Scott, let us have Phil for offline roster use and not just in myTEAM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2021, 11:28 PM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champy123

(Credit: Thunder Shaq)

Copy and pasted from the other thread:

Yes this flipping Phil Jackson cyberface from last year. Can 2K allow it so we can use this Phil Jackson as a head coach? I do not enjoy seeing Mike Wang or any other developer’s face as a stand in coach for the Bulls/Lakers. I understand if they didn’t have Phil’s rights but they do. You got D’antoni, George Karl, Popp, Byron Scott, let us have Phil for offline roster use and not just in myTEAM
Added it to the reddit feedback thread
Old 09-15-2021, 12:34 AM   #107
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Reggie Miller got his jersey retired by the Pacers in 2006. We have the year of 2021 and still he is not hanging in the rafters. Should also have nothing to do with rights to his likeness, because Mel Daniels jersey is hanging there for years yet 2k22 is the first where they actually got the rights to him and included him in the game.

If it'll make you feel better Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili have yet to have their retired jerseys added in.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 09-15-2021, 01:16 AM   #108
MVP

OVR: 10

A couple of notes regarding some of the retro players that need the ART teams attention to fix for 2K22

- Pete Maravich should have Darker Brown almost BLACK hair instead of the current brown color he has had since 2K20

- Luc Longley should have brown hair not blonde like color he has currently in game

- Buck Williams skin tone shade is too dark. It needs to be lightened by two shades

- Bill Sharman should have darker brown hair instead of the light almost blowfish color he has currently

- Daequan Cook skin tone is too dark. He needs to be lightened by two shades.
Old 09-15-2021, 01:58 AM   #109
Pro

dom5552's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273
Here's the list I submitted to reddit so far. As always, let me know if anyone needs to be added (including legends and WNBA players). Also, would someone with next-gen mind checking if Paul George has a hairstyle option for his afro that he had last year? I didn't see it in the video that 24th posted, but some of the others had theirs (e.g. Clarkson and Beal) If not I can add him

Spoiler
Regarding Richaun, if they could somehow make his dreads not shiny like a slick-back pony tail, that would be great as well.

PSN: TheDom45
Old 09-15-2021, 09:04 AM   #110
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Zion needs a hair texture change. Should be coarse like they guys with fros. His current texture looks straight and silky.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-15-2021, 10:13 AM   #111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405
A couple of notes regarding some of the retro players that need the ART teams attention to fix for 2K22

- Pete Maravich should have Darker Brown almost BLACK hair instead of the current brown color he has had since 2K20

- Luc Longley should have brown hair not blonde like color he has currently in game

- Buck Williams skin tone shade is too dark. It needs to be lightened by two shades

- Bill Sharman should have darker brown hair instead of the light almost blowfish color he has currently

- Daequan Cook skin tone is too dark. He needs to be lightened by two shades.
Would you be able to get some screenshots of them from the edit player screen? I can find some real life comparison images and post them together on reddit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2021, 05:12 PM   #112
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273
Would you be able to get some screenshots of them from the edit player screen? I can find some real life comparison images and post them together on reddit
Hey CavsFan, for the request you already put in for Lebron on Reddit, could you also please add that Lebron is currently rocking his beard in a different style now, as seen in the pic below? So if they could update Lebron with his beard connected to the mustache along with an option to have him rocking his longer playoff beard, it would be great. Thanks again for your help with this man.

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 12-13-2021 at 06:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »