Home

***The Offical REDitor Classic Roster Project by vtcrb and Paul Pierce***

This is a discussion on ***The Offical REDitor Classic Roster Project by vtcrb and Paul Pierce*** within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you like the list of teams?
Yes 31 96.88%
No 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: ***The Offical REDitor Classic Roster Project by vtcrb and Paul Pierce***

Does anyone have the official sig shots ratings tendencies for ALL the dlc players I need them for a roster I'm making.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #42
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutThe18
Does anyone have the official sig shots ratings tendencies for ALL the dlc players I need them for a roster I'm making.
I believe theirs a guy on 2kshare that has the DLC official ratings and tendinces on the caps, you may want to check it out but this isn't the thread for this.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 04-28-2012, 08:57 PM   #43
Rookie

Sorry I know this isn't the appropriate place but I'm making a roster with dlc lengeds and hidden players . Jonathon1121 has uploaded some dlc legends with sig shots etc but I need them for my roster. It would be nice if some one could post all dlc legend sig shots tendencies ratings. I'm using os trifecta as baase. Hidden players include sheed, bowen, Antoine walker, van exel, most of 93 suns players, Keith van horn, tyronn lue, speedy claxton, Fred
Hetzel (67 warriors) etc of if some one could upload raef Lafrentz that would be great. Also even though I'm banned from nlsc bc of Hawk23 I went through cache copies and someone had a list of hidden players on disk that include stephon marbury, Chris mihm, etc
Old 04-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #44
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Progress Report!

I just sent the file to vtcrb, and I just got REDitor thanks to almostbobsaget so this is progressing well.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 04-29-2012, 06:35 AM   #45
MVP

ewingandoakley's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Sorry I know this isn't the appropriate place but I'm making a roster with dlc lengeds and hidden players . Jonathon1121 has uploaded some dlc legends with sig shots etc but I need them for my roster. It would be nice if some one could post all dlc legend sig shots tendencies ratings. I'm using os trifecta as baase. Hidden players include sheed, bowen, Antoine walker, van exel, most of 93 suns players, Keith van horn, tyronn lue, speedy claxton, Fred
Hetzel (67 warriors) etc of if some one could upload raef Lafrentz that would be great. Also even though I'm banned from nlsc bc of Hawk23 I went through cache copies and someone had a list of hidden players on disk that include stephon marbury, Chris mihm, etc
Walker, sheed, bowen, van exel, and most of the sun players, van horn, lue, claxton, fred hetzel are not in the dlc. Starbury is not on the disk and i don't think mihm is on the disk either. He might be because he is on hokupguy's list, but Fon tried a bunch of the guys on the list and they didn't work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffey Jr
Why should I stretch? Does a cheetah stretch before it chases its prey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Damon
I just go out and play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #46
Rookie

sorry I meant to say that sheed Bowen walker were HIDDEN PLAYERS. also other names on that nlsc list include Darius miles, adonal foyle, Lindsey hunter. Also other topics include bob Cousy , george mikan portrait on disk
Old 04-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #47
MVP

ewingandoakley's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
sorry I meant to say that sheed Bowen walker were HIDDEN PLAYERS. also other names on that nlsc list include Darius miles, adonal foyle, Lindsey hunter. Also other topics include bob Cousy , george mikan portrait on disk
hokupguy clarified and said hunter and ollie were not on the disk, and foyle is on the disk and i am pretty sure miles isn't on the disk, but not 100%. And of course cousy and mikan's portraits were on the disk, they are in the association mode hall of fame and the dlc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffey Jr
Why should I stretch? Does a cheetah stretch before it chases its prey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Damon
I just go out and play.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:50 AM   #48
Rookie

Okay and is there a list that has only hidden cyberfaces? Need them for my roster my roster so far has Bruce Bowen , donyell Marshall, Antoine Walker, Bob Sura, Speedy Claxton, Keith Van Horn, Steve Francis, Rasheed Wallace, Fres Hetzel, most of 93 suns players, tyronn lue, Nick Van Exel and Brent Barry

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »