Home

2012-2013 Just Play Collab (360)

This is a discussion on 2012-2013 Just Play Collab (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #17
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: 2012-2013 Just Play Collab (360)

Sounds great, guys!

Do you guys mind sharing what will be different in the My Player Roster?
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #18
Rookie

dsan88's Arena

OVR: 5

Awesome to see you guys join up for this project. I have a request for some Of the uni options. I recall that when the heat wore their back in black jersey the opposing team would wear their away team accessories, including black socks with away shoes. For example when they played OKC and Boston, the Thunder and Celtics(I also think the Bulls dis this)wore black accessories with black socks and shoes. When Miami played the Lakers, LA had purple accessories with black socks and shoes. If its too much work then don't worry about it but I think it would be real nice to have those in there. Either way I'll still be using this because your accessory and uniform options are just sick!.. Oh and sorry I didn't have any photo examples... Oh and this is just for when the Heat wear their Back In Black Jerseys just I case I confused you.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Sounds great, guys!

Do you guys mind sharing what will be different in the My Player Roster?
My Player is Rondo's area of Expertise. I will let him answer.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 08-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #20
Rookie

dj123456705's Arena

OVR: 3

can't wait for this to drop. Do you guy want me to put the transactions on this page also?
Old 08-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #21
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj123456705
can't wait for this to drop. Do you guy want me to put the transactions on this page also?
If you say the CJ Miles signed with the Cavs again I'm gonna spank you!

... just because he was one of the players I enjoyed watching most on my Jazz!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2012, 12:43 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj123456705
Yes that would be awesome. I think ANY from the last 5 days would be all we need. I think we have all the others ones done.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 08-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #23
Rookie

dj123456705's Arena

ok cool on it
Old 08-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #24
Rookie

dj123456705's Arena

Cj miles signed two years cavs

Syracuse point guard Scoop Jardine will likely receive a training camp invite from the Charlotte Bobcats.

Philadelphia 76ers have agreed to bring rookie free agent Maalik Wayns to training camp and on Monday they signed him to a one-year contract.

Nate Robinson has been looking for a team and Monday he agreed to a veteran minimum one-year contract with the Chicago Bulls

The Toronto Raptors have added depth to the backcourt by re-signing shooting guard Alan Anderson to
a one-year contract.

The Golden State Warriors signed rookie Draymond Green to a three-year, $2.6 million contract, Carl Landry has agreed to a two-year, $8 million contract & Brandon Rush 2 years 8 mill

The Grizzlies needed to add a center to round out the roster and Saturday they re-signed Hamed Haddadi. According to The Commercial-Appeal, Haddadi's contract will pay him between $1 million to $1.3 million for the upcoming season and 2013-14 is partially guaranteed.

The New Orleans Hornets had been looking for a veteran shooting guard and Wednesday they agreed to terms with Roger Mason. The contract is for one-year at the veteran minimum

Pierce won't seek an extension. Pierce is scheduled to make $15.33 million in 2013-14, but only $4 million is guaranteed.

Alonzo Gee and the Cleveland Cavaliers aren't close to a new long-term agreement and with no other offers coming in for the restricted free agent, his options are limited.Alonzo Gee can accept the $2.7 million qualifying offer from the Cavs and that's something he's considering, according to Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beacon-Journal, who spoke with agent Andre Buck.

Greg Stiemsma is officially a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves after signing a two-year contract.$2.57 million under the cap mid-level exception and according to the newspaper, the first year of the contract is guaranteed while year two is not.

DJ Augustin signed a one-year, $3.5 million contract. PACERS

The New York Knicks have agreed to invite Chris Smith to training camp. He will likely sign a non-guaranteed one-year contract.

The Los Angeles Clippers added depth to the backcourt on Monday when they traded the draft rights to Greek center Sofoklis Schortsanitis to the Atlanta Hawks for Willie Green, reports ESPNLosAngeles.com.
Green was acquired via a sign-and-trade and only 2012-13 is guaranteed of the three-year contract.
Schortsanitis recently signed a three-year contract with Greek side Panathinaikos and he will likely never play for the Hawks.

Last edited by dj123456705; 08-04-2012 at 01:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »