Home

2013 Draft Class Prospects for 2k13

This is a discussion on 2013 Draft Class Prospects for 2k13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2013 Draft Class Prospects for 2k13

Mouphtaou Yarou, Sr, 6'10", 255 lbs, PF/C, Villanova,

Projected to be a late first/ early second if he came out in the 2012 draft. Most likely will be a 15-25 pick in the 2013 draft.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moupthao yarou 2.jpg (126.9 KB, 279 views)
Philadelphia Flyers
Penn State Nittany Lions
Villanova Wildcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #122
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
What I am doing right now is getting 2 teams Edited Completely and testing them. This will be VERY important to the Draft Class as it will show me how things work as far as SIG Skills etc. I have started making the Base for the Draft Class already. Problem is I DONT have enough hands to get everything DONE that I need to. LOL.
take your time lol you still doing a mock draft?
Old 10-04-2012, 01:33 AM   #123
Banned

OVR: 5

Hey guys, happy 2k13! I am helping with the player appearances for the 2013 draft class. I helped with the 2013 class last year, and got mostly positive reviews on the players looks. This year instead of using only my own discretion, I would love to collaborate with some of your guys ideas, since so many people downloaded vtcrb's amazing work.

As some of your may know, last year I asked what was more important to you, correct player builds, or correct player weight. I moved a few guys up or down in weight to get the desired player builds. What is your opinion on that this year?

If anyone has any suggestions on certain hairstyles (all 3 that are usable, lol), accessories or skins tones etc, feel free to PM me with your suggestions. Thanks to everyone who has already provided pictures, that really helps!

Ryan Harrow. What do you guys think?
Natural Waves

Or afro?

The afro looks too squared in the game, but I still just don't like MOST of 2k's hair styles. For now I am sticking with the afro, I think it looks better than any other, and it gives him a more unique appearance.

Last edited by Exogenesis33; 10-04-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:46 AM   #124
Just started!

OVR: 0

Going to be uploading 2013 draft class today at 4:00 pm eastern on NBA 2k13. ALL REAL PLAYERS! Based on a couple mock drafts and watched gameplay on some players! Please,please take the time and download it. I will have put over 15 hours into it (at least) and itd mean so much. I will do updates for it if people like it and possibly do a 2014 DC if it does really well. It will be under the gt Phizzee. (CURRENTLY FOR 360 ONLY!) It will be version 2. (My first one sucked) V2 will have 80/80 players real.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:50 AM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just saw a video of Ryan Harrow from yesterday. He basically has the same haircut as Nerlins Noel. Its a really high, rounded box. Almost like a Kid n play box. Good luck with finding that style in the game. haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #126
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exogenesis33
Hey guys, happy 2k13! I am helping with the player appearances for the 2013 draft class. I helped with the 2013 class last year, and got mostly positive reviews on the players looks. This year instead of using only my own discretion, I would love to collaborate with some of your guys ideas, since so many people downloaded vtcrb's amazing work.

As some of your may know, last year I asked what was more important to you, correct player builds, or correct player weight. I moved a few guys up or down in weight to get the desired player builds. What is your opinion on that this year?

If anyone has any suggestions on certain hairstyles (all 3 that are usable, lol), accessories or skins tones etc, feel free to PM me with your suggestions. Thanks to everyone who has already provided pictures, that really helps!

Ryan Harrow. What do you guys think?
Natural Waves

Or afro?

The afro looks too squared in the game, but I still just don't like MOST of 2k's hair styles. For now I am sticking with the afro, I think it looks better than any other, and it gives him a more unique appearance.
he got the bush bro.

Last edited by Caveman24; 10-08-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:35 PM   #127
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Just an Update we are working on the Draft Class along with the Roster. We HOPE to release them together. The list of Prospects is on 1st Post if you want to see WHO will be in the 2013 Class.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 10-20-2012, 01:20 PM   #128
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

1st Post has been Updated with 80 Prospects who will be in Draft Class. Also I am making a Thread with list of 2014 Draft Class Prospects.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »