Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #129
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Took me awhile to get used to them - but they're not bad. I'm still updating this file - expect a new one to drop very soon - more attribute ratings and have worked on a LOT of stuff. Trying to make it play as good as possible.
Sweet I will probably wait for that then. I'm thinking I'll start my Twolves Association once you put the new roster up.

My goal is to sim my games up to the point where they are in the real life season, with the same record. I did a test Association yesterday and I saw they had an awesome option of starting the season from the point they are right now. So my question is, if I chose that option does that eliminate the possibility of using your rosters? I know that in order to start from the real life season date they have to synchronize it with NBA Today. Does that mean they use the NBA Today rosters as well? From what I could tell it was using the NBA Today rosters because when looking at my roster it showed guys with ratings changes based on their performance during the year.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 01-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #130
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Next update is gonna be solid... I still have some minor things to work on but I put another two hours into it tonight. I will readily admit I don't have all the shoes or accessories perfect - I really don't care about those (and some change from week to week). But if you want a 100% accurate roster with every transaction and a TON of FA's to use (key d-league leaders) then this is the file to use. It is a "living roster" that reflects injuries and latest player trends. Will post when finished within the next 24 hours...
Old 01-03-2013, 03:17 AM   #131
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

NEW FILE UPLOADED - Page 1 - Post 1

Thursday, January 3rd - 3:15 a.m.

This is THE BEST file I've done to date. TONS of attribute edits - teams will play more like their real-life NBA team. I've put HOURS into this latest update - too much to write about here. But each team has been reviewed, and TONS of player edits in this new file. Every roster is 100% accurate - latest transactions all complete - depth charts reflect latest injury news (and those who have returned). Enjoy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #132
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Let me keep this real simple... If you know how the process works with Modio and Madden rosters - this works the EXACT same way!!!

Save a generic roster with NBA 2K13 in your 360.
Take out your game and then copy that generic roster onto an already formatted USB thumb drive
When you put your usb stick into your pc, don't open it
instead open it using the program USBXTAFGUI_v44 (it's a free download)
NOW: use the directions above to find your generic roster (you'll want to leave this open, but hide it on your desktop as you won't need this for a few seconds as the process has a few more steps).

Pull it out and put it onto your desktop
Open it using MODIO - just drop and drag it on top of the Modio logo (free download - I have version 3.0)
Leave it on the right side of your desktop (so you know it's yours)

NOW: open my roster file using MODIO
Put it on the left side

copy YOUR profile ID from the RIGHT side roster (yours) and paste it into the LEFT side roster (mine)
copy YOUR device ID by doing the same above

at the bottom of MY LEFT SIDE ROSTER you'll see REHASH & RESIGN - I'd click it twice just to be safe (you'll see the bottom left of that roster showing you the quick process)

NOW: close out both rosters and Modio - put your RIGHT SIDE generic roster into the trash

DROP and DRAG MY roster right back into your open right side panel of your USB drive (that you should have left open if you took my advice above)
Close it out and then safely remove your usb stick from your pc
put the stick back into your 360 and copy it into your hard drive storage
Remove the USB stick

Play your game and you'll see my roster - load it...

that's it...simple...you're now good to go.

Guys, I'm not very bright, but I had to learn this for myself, and after a bit of frustration I finally learned how to do this. If you want a different roster, just grab one from 2K share. The guys here have some good ones, but they have nowhere near the missing players I've added. But if you want this file, just follow the steps I've given - they work perfectly. I've done this for my son and it's flawless...
Just wanted to thank you for this. I was still confused for a minute because I didn't know what you meant by copy the profile id's and stuff.. then I realized you do that in modio lol.

Great roster though. I appreciate the work!
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 01-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #133
Banned

OVR: 0

Can somebody tell me what i should do to have this roster in my NBA 2k13 on PS3 ?
Old 01-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #134
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by messinho28
Can somebody tell me what i should do to have this roster in my NBA 2k13 on PS3 ?
sorry, you can't... for the 360 only. Appreciate the interest, though... Hopefully you'll find something for your platform.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:09 PM   #135
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
sorry, you can't... for the 360 only. Appreciate the interest, though... Hopefully you'll find something for your platform.
For me, you are a legend. Avesome sliders + and i think also roster BTW - I would be grateful if you looked into the topic about your sliders and answered my questions. Best wishes for You
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 11:49 PM   #136
Pro

TDavis45's Arena

OVR: 14

Im using Horizon .. (Modio wont work on my computer for some reason) .. Should I copy Console ID as well?

EDIT: I just decided to copy it and the roster works! AWESOME! Do you use any certain draft classes with these rosters?

Top Prospects Missing:
Arinze Onuaku (#1 current prospect) http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfil...aku/index.html

(the other) Christ Wright (#3 prospect) http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfile/tmp_chris_wright/

PS4 Username: TJDavis45

Isaiah 41:10

Last edited by TDavis45; 01-04-2013 at 12:18 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »