Home

2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

This is a discussion on 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2014, 10:16 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

The freezing occurs when I play with Nightmare 90s team III-V, 2014 FIBA WC Team, 2016 Olympic Team have given me trouble within the last 2 days. I am going to play a few more games tonight and see if there is something I can't do to keep from the game from freezing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 01:45 PM   #162
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGabe615
The freezing occurs when I play with Nightmare 90s team III-V, 2014 FIBA WC Team, 2016 Olympic Team have given me trouble within the last 2 days. I am going to play a few more games tonight and see if there is something I can't do to keep from the game from freezing.

I just ran a test with an updated file Sellaz sent me yesterday with the Nightmare 90sIII-V, 2014 FIBA WC, and 2016 Olympic Team and I didn't experience any freezing issues. I think what was causing the freeze issues in the past had something to do with the head coaches. Looks like Sellaz solved that issue too.

Trust me buddy...It's all coming together quite nicely

Old 08-03-2014, 02:31 PM   #163
MVP

And in case anybody was wondering, YES!!..... The new 2014 USA WC jerseys will be included.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg USA 2014 WC OFFICIAL JERS AD SLAM.jpg (119.1 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg AD GG USA 2014 JERS.jpg (155.4 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg AD GG USA 2014 WC JERS 2.jpg (124.3 KB, 127 views)
Old 08-04-2014, 09:44 PM   #164
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

A new update sounds sweet....can't wait to get my hands on it. If you think the freezing issues will be resolved with the new update for season mode compatibility, then I'm all in yo.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:01 PM   #165
MVP

Quote:
A new update sounds sweet....can't wait to get my hands on it. If you think the freezing issues will be resolved with the new update for season mode compatibility, then I'm all in yo.

Yep... it appears that Sellaz has indeed solved the freezing issues. I have run countless test games in file that he sent me with teams that usually freeze up, and I have not experienced one freeze at all. Everything is running smoothly in season mode. The way this file is set up, every game on the calendar is difficult matchup. There are no cupcake teams. lol

FYI... We are also making a couple of roster tweaks to some of the Nightmare Teams and may have a surprise in the works.

Stay tuned!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #166
Rookie

Sounds good to me, I am playing 2K13 more now with your rosters than ever before. I haven't touched my NBA 2K14 on the PS4 in the last month & I will probably trade it in while it still has value lol. I know you guys do nothing but the best when it comes to roster editing… so I will wait until you guys drop the new update for it.
Old 08-08-2014, 04:21 PM   #167
MVP

Quote:
Sounds good to me, I am playing 2K13 more now with your rosters than ever before. I haven't touched my NBA 2K14 on the PS4 in the last month & I will probably trade it in while it still has value lol. I know you guys do nothing but the best when it comes to roster editing… so I will wait until you guys drop the new update for it.
Cool... I know the feeling. I didn't even purchase 2K14 LOL. I've been working with Sellaz since last year and we keep making improvements to this project.

We'll definitely keep you guys posted on any new developments
Old 08-14-2014, 01:52 PM   #168
Rookie

I mean damn yo!!!!! What is going on with the USA FIBA World Cup team. We are missing a lot of key bigs/wing players that are crucial for success on the international stage. No LA Aldridge, K-Love, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Paul George's injury. I hope we will still win the gold this year. I do know that I won't play with the 2014 World Cup team in season mode lol....that team is even more green than the 2010 B Team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »