Home

NCAA Legacy( by SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB)

This is a discussion on NCAA Legacy( by SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 09:38 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Legacy( by SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB)

Hi everybody

Waiting for this... would be ported on PS3 ???
It seems to be good teams choices and a great work....(happy to find many teams from the last century)
A college basketball history fan from France
Old 11-06-2013, 10:05 AM   #90
Rookie

The 5 team demo has been ported to PS3 and uploaded to 2k Share.

File Name: NCAA Legacy Demo
PSN ID: pmyers79

I had to remove the custom shoes to avoid the red shoe bug. Not sure how long 2k Share servers will be up for 2k13, so grab it while you can.

Last edited by pmyers79; 11-06-2013 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Fixing formatting
Old 11-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #91
Rookie

Yes
Get it on 2kshare (thank you Pmyers)...you've done a wonderful job (cyberfaces, gameplay..)try Duke and UNLV ...remember when I saw these games on...VHS!!!!
thanks a lot to you guys ..too bad don't find TEXAS WESTERN 66 and PROVIDENCE 73 with ERNIE!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #92
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmyers79
The 5 team demo has been ported to PS3 and uploaded to 2k Share.

File Name: NCAA Legacy Demo
PSN ID: pmyers79

I had to remove the custom shoes to avoid the red shoe bug. Not sure how long 2k Share servers will be up for 2k13, so grab it while you can.

Thank You for doing this.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 11-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Thank You for doing this.
No problem, you guys did a great job as usual.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:41 AM   #94
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Update: Real life stuff got in the way for a little while, but I have been making tons of progress lately. Getting all the jerseys completed and busting it on assembling teams, making CAPs, etc. Given that we are basically creating a retro college roster mod from scratch, the work involved is huge compared to other projects I have worked on. Some of the earlier teams have been a little more time consuming given the extra research needed. Either way, this project will be well worth the wait guys. I am very happy with many of the jerseys. And of course you know we have a very high standard for authentic gameplay as well.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #95
Rookie

Thank you so much for posting the ps3 version of the demo, to give us a little taste. I love how you gave UNLV the t-shirts and the short shorts. That's great attention to detail. I have a couple of things about the 2009 Tarheel team, Ty Lawson didn't wear a headband, and also some of the numbers are off. Lawson wore number 5, Danny Green wore 14, Zeller wore 44, Ellington wore 22. Its not a big deal since we can go in ourselves and correct the numbers. One thing that I wasn't sure about though, when I played a exibition game between UNLV and Carolina, the court was red and blue, instead of the Carolina blue. Will all the courts be like this? Just wondering if its something the game will not allow, to have correctly colored courts? Great job as always and thanks so much for putting forth such time and effort on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 11:47 AM   #96
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymcflyy85
Thank you so much for posting the ps3 version of the demo, to give us a little taste. I love how you gave UNLV the t-shirts and the short shorts. That's great attention to detail. I have a couple of things about the 2009 Tarheel team, Ty Lawson didn't wear a headband, and also some of the numbers are off. Lawson wore number 5, Danny Green wore 14, Zeller wore 44, Ellington wore 22. Its not a big deal since we can go in ourselves and correct the numbers. One thing that I wasn't sure about though, when I played a exibition game between UNLV and Carolina, the court was red and blue, instead of the Carolina blue. Will all the courts be like this? Just wondering if its something the game will not allow, to have correctly colored courts? Great job as always and thanks so much for putting forth such time and effort on this.
Jersey #'s, Some Accessories and Courts will be corrected. Sellaz made Generic court for now, so we would be able to get the DEMO out before 2k Share went down. All of the feedback we receive helps us to correct things that need to be fixed. Thanks again and look forward to more feedback.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »