Home

That That 2K14! [360]

This is a discussion on That That 2K14! [360] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2014, 07:57 PM   #313
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
That That 2K14! [360]

I checked over the roster & these are the only missing players on current NBA teams:

C Dewayne Dedmon PHI
F Chris Johnson BOS
SG James Nunnally ATL
PF Robert Covington HOU

*I'm not sure if u can add the "III" to PG John Lucas' name but that would add to the realism. Also, instead of Ishmael Smith, if u can change it to "Ish". If not, it's cool rondo. I can't wait until your next update bro.

[P4 x 360 x Tapatalk Pro]
Old 01-24-2014, 08:03 PM   #314
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: That That 2K14! [360]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
I checked over the roster & these are the only missing players on current NBA teams:

C Dewayne Dedmon PHI
F Chris Johnson BOS
SG James Nunnally ATL
PF Robert Covington HOU

*I'm not sure if u can add the "III" to PG John Lucas' name but that would add to the realism. Also, instead of Ishmael Smith, if u can change it to "Ish". If not, it's cool rondo. I can't wait until your next update bro.

Yeah I noticed those players missing too But I think John Lucas -III- and -Ish-Michael Smith would ad so much Realism
Old 01-24-2014, 11:46 PM   #315
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bru301
awesome man! BTW i dont know if you saw or not but the Celtics signed Vander Blue from Marquette. cant wait for this man.
I am excited for Blue. Looks like a play maker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndq1125
I'm still having issues with this roster and freezing the game, I've tried all the solutions you guys came up with to resolve the problem, I think I will just wait for the next update and try again. Great roster by the way.
Can you be more specific? Since you are the only one that seems to have issues, it is likely something on your end. Do you have the latest online data?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
Also Rondo why is your GT DarkDefender103 and not Rondo is God

And last whyd you put Andrew Bynum on Lakers on the Buchanan update and whyd you say Buchanan whos Buchanan
I picked DarkDefender103 because it is a reference to my favorite tv show. 5 Gold stars to anyone who can guess what show that is. Technically its pronounced TenThree.

I named the files after characters in the TV Show I was watching when I was editing: 24.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich

C Dewayne Dedmon PHI
F Chris Johnson BOS
SG James Nunnally ATL
PF Robert Covington HOU

Already added them for the next update.

Last I saw, Lucas didn't wear the III on his jersey, so I won't be adding it. Unless he has started wearing it. Changing Ishmael to Ish effects the commentary. I'll change it if you really want but there is significantly less commentary for Ish than Ishmael.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2014, 11:52 PM   #316
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Already added them for the next update.

Last I saw, Lucas didn't wear the III on his jersey, so I won't be adding it. Unless he has started wearing it. Changing Ishmael to Ish effects the commentary. I'll change it if you really want but there is significantly less commentary for Ish than Ishmael.

Nah, don't switch it to Ish then. I was just checking over all the players & noticed that. But leave it as is. Rather have the commentary than anything. True on the John Lucas thing. Leave him as is.

Any chance we could get the update tonight?

Old 01-25-2014, 04:24 AM   #317
Rookie

OVR: 4

How come the classic teams aren't available?
Old 01-25-2014, 04:52 AM   #318
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzle45
How come the classic teams aren't available?
He hid them Im guessing to make the Roster feel more like the Real NBA like how none of the classics are playin 2day and i got 2 more questions/answers

1-Whod you use for Vander Blue Cf Look-a-Like I was thinking maybe Ben Mcklemore
2-also I think i guessed the TV Show is it from the Show Dexter
Old 01-25-2014, 05:19 AM   #319
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Also Rondo I was wondering what you used to take the picture on the cover the one with Eric Bledsoe Im guessing you used a PVR and Photo-Shop
Old 01-25-2014, 11:29 AM   #320
Rookie

Dallas_Fan95's Arena

So when is your next update? I like what I've seen so far! Also, do you have any particular sliders you recommend using with these rosters?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »