Home

That That 2K14! [360]

This is a discussion on That That 2K14! [360] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2014, 11:04 AM   #361
Rookie

wiseg_3's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: That That 2K14! [360]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkayjay
When I first downloaded the roster I experienced the lag time. Rondo says its because of the shoe file and that is true. When I was loading the shoe file to my XBOX hard drive, never removed USB from XBOX and had the lag. When I removed the USB and then played the game no lag between the menus. Tried the same thing with another Hex edited roster that had major lag time and now it doesn't. Rondos roster doesn't lag since I done this. Load the shoe file to your hard drive. Remove the USB and restart game. NO LAG!!!
I always transfer the shoe file to my hard drive before I even start the game. And the only lag I had was when it very first loaded the shoe file. After that I have been lag free and I never removed my USB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 12:11 PM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 0

so when will the file be fixed?
Old 01-29-2014, 03:30 PM   #363
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
That That 2K14! [360]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bru301
so when will the file be fixed?

When it's released.... Just be patient. For now, just play with the current roster, if you can't for some reason, it is most likely something on your own end, not Rondos. It's on 2K Share, worked fine for me on my last DL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2014, 04:07 PM   #364
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
When it's released.... Just be patient. For now, just play with the current roster, if you can't for some reason, it is most likely something on your own end, not Rondos. It's on 2K Share, worked fine for me on my last DL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah i mean the last update from 1/16 worked. but this one keeps saying damaged. if its on my end, what can i do? any suggestions? i havent tried since last night so maybe its fixed.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:03 PM   #365
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

The reason that a roster pops up damaged is usually when someone uploads a roster with a CAP that rondo had created and put into his roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 05:51 PM   #366
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

First things first.. there will not be a 'fix' for the 2k share file. If it works, it works. If it doesn't it doesn't. 'Fixing' it would require me to port everything into a new file, and I don't feel like spending my day off doing that. Besides, you need the shoe file anyways, so buy a USB. They're like 2 dollars on amazon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
Thanks for all the work you do on the game Rondo, your roster is always one of the best out there and THE BEST for shoes and accessories. Keep it up.
Thanks, man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taste 0F ChA0s
nice roster rondo..quick question, if i want to create more custom arenas, how do i do that , ive already used all the CAT slots
You could over write the classic teams or the fiba teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nydteaton
Rondo I just tried to down load the Stabler roster file off of 2k share and I got the damaged or unreadable message when trying to load it. Any reason why this newest file isn't downloading? Really excited to see this new file but I will be patient to see if you can find a fix!!
Sorry, won't be doing anything to pander to the 2k share's bias.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
If anybody gets freezing issues with the shoe file, just clear your system cache, everything should load normally after that.
Good to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Almost done testing sliders. They r straightbaylien's set for the trifecta roster but I tweaked them to fit Rondo's roster specifically. Once I'm done w a few more tests, I'll share them on this forum w rondo's permission.

[P4 x 360 x Tapatalk Pro]
Sure, love to see them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
2nd this and where is the shoe file located?
In the original post, in the offline link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
Does anyone have the most current online data so i could use the new shoe data files? If so can anyone post it for offline?
I will try to upload it tonight for you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
forgive me 4 asking but player roles on or off for assoc. mode?
User preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3agu3ofmyown
Great job on the roster as always, just a couple minor things that don't matter too much. Any chance of switching Nick Young back to his own model? The Webster model still looks kinda off to me. Also, what about the young Knicks Monty Williams as a fit for Seth Curry? It's not that bad and doesn't have the arm tat like Larkin. It's fine either way, just something to look into. Thank you for another stellar roster!
I'll switch young back, but I'm set on Seth Curry. The mustache ruins monty williams. Feel free to switch it if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas_Fan95
Just a minor issue, but what happened to Mychel Thompson in the update? I was hoping to turn him into a solid Sixth-Man version of his brother Klay. After a few games, he was really making progress and definitely made Vince Carter expendable. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if you didn't put him back in, but if you did it would be greatly appreciated!

P.S.- After I downloaded the update, I tried to load it but it told me the file was corrupt. What should I do?
He should be there. I remember editing him. You'll need to use the offline link for downloading. The 2k share is jealous of my file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40onem215
Just loaded the update and while the lag is still there it is def less than before. I understand that to have the awesome shoes we will have to deal with some lag and im totally fine with that. IMHO Rondo, you are the best at what you do! Thank you!!!!
Thanks, man! Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas_Fan95
And I know he isn't in the NBA, would it be too much trouble to add Akeem Ellis from the D-League as well? He looks to be a good 3-point shooter and I love those kind of guys. If it's too much trouble, it's totally fine if he stays out. But I would love if he and Mychel Thompson were in the update!
That name definitely rings a bell. Will have him in next time. Mychel should be there.. unless I accidentally hid him. I'll look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
Also Rondo I was some Player Suggestions for the next update
*Bj Young *Brandon Triche *Elijah Johnson *Kenny Boynton *Myck Kabongo *Durant Scott *Christian Watford *James Southerland *Kenny Kadji
Nice. I'll have a look at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maurisy0
will we get the nick name jerseys? Sorry if I missed something

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Sorry, that is not something I can accomplish without creating completely new team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkayjay
When I first downloaded the roster I experienced the lag time. Rondo says its because of the shoe file and that is true. When I was loading the shoe file to my XBOX hard drive, never removed USB from XBOX and had the lag. When I removed the USB and then played the game no lag between the menus. Tried the same thing with another Hex edited roster that had major lag time and now it doesn't. Rondos roster doesn't lag since I done this. Load the shoe file to your hard drive. Remove the USB and restart game. NO LAG!!!
I'll have to try this myself. Thanks!
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:30 PM   #367
Rookie

Dallas_Fan95's Arena

Can somebody walk me through downloading the new file offline?
Old 01-29-2014, 11:54 PM   #368
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for the response man.. While everyone else is at it, would it be okay for me to request one more player? If it's not too much I'd love for you to add Kiwi Gardner. I wanna make him into a Nate Robinson type guy in my Association.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »