Home

That That 2K14! [360]

This is a discussion on That That 2K14! [360] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2014, 12:39 PM   #425
Rookie

Dbo2700's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: That That 2K14! [360]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
That's weird, fakelive shouldn't be affecting it. Did you happen to download the online data for the PC version instead of Xbox?

I had the same problem as you did with the shoes and downloading the online data fixed it for me. It would just restart my xbox everytime it tried to load the shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The site that I downloaded it from, the user had it labeled as xbox. The site is a primarily xbox360 forum. Even has the current updated/official roster with it.

Yes. That's exactly what happens. I didn't touch the Online data. All I did was inject it.

I really want to use this shoe file. Would you mind pm'ing me your online data? I know that's a lot to ask. I don't know what else to do.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 02:02 AM   #426
Rookie

Dbo2700's Arena

OVR: 1

Mikenoob, that worked perfectly sir. Appreciate your time. Thanks a lot!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2014, 03:07 PM   #427
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
Hey Rondo after the Draft Happens will you be doing a Post-Draft Roster with post draft Roster w/ Look-A-Like Cf Rookies & also will you be doing the Charlotte Hornets another suggestion is to add Supersonics Jerseys to the Thunder as an Alternate Jersey & maybe for Bobcats or Pelicans a Charlotte Hornets Alt Jersey if its possible
yes, I will be doing a post draft roster. always do, always will. I won't be adding the Sonics jerseys to the thunder, since they removed the nice looking one, the only one left is the horrific green and red one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas_Fan95
Hey man, once you finish the Draft class are you going to put it on 2k Share?
If I ever finish it yeah. College basketball is a dragggggggg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsbuck
Hey Rondo, great work on these rosters, they are great.

Any chance that you would plan on doing a Charlotte Hornets team?
Thanks! Yes, I plan to do them as soon as I figure out what to do with the jerseys since they removed the old ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1ndazas
Rondo, when can we expect your roster update?
Not for a week. At least. I remade the shoe file, adding DOZENS of Exclusive Player Edition Shoes. Almost half the league now has shoes exclusive to them. While STILL using the team colors for transactions. Some players have hard colored shoes, but those are mostly guys that are unlikely to leave their organizations.

Plus, I am going out of town for a few days tomorrow. Plus PLUS, I am waiting until after ASW to re-create the all star teams.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:41 PM   #428
Rookie

Dallas_Fan95's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks Rondo! Your work is much appreciated and I look forward to the update and the draft class!
Old 02-14-2014, 02:25 PM   #429
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Rondo why is the All-Star Court 2013 a couple of other creaters had the 2013 All-Star Problem but my 2014 Court worked Perfectly why is this??????Also are you going to add new jerseys srry if u have i have not dloaded the new file
Old 02-14-2014, 05:18 PM   #430
Rookie

I love this roster so much. I love everything about it, the courts, ratings, free agent list, it is simply amazing.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:12 PM   #431
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

ASW Is coming..

Having trouble finding the ASG Jerseys, though. Anyone know the coding? I have the floor, but not the jerseys..
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2014, 10:34 AM   #432
Just started!

Hi there rondo. Can u please give me the site where i can download the latest online data file on xbox?
I cant find one. Thanks in advance

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »