Home

NBA 2k8 - 2010 UPDATED Rosters - mkharsh33 - (for 360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k8 - 2010 UPDATED Rosters - mkharsh33 - (for 360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
NBA 2k8 - 2010 UPDATED Rosters - mkharsh33 - (for 360)

March 11 - File is COMPLETELY finished!!

.ROS format (for Xport)... EVERY player on an NBA roster as of this date is in the game

- All CAPs completed
- All depth charts updated
- All substitution / minutes updated (based upon my settings of 10 minute periods)
- All players have correct shooting hands (there were 3 that I caught that needed to be updated for left-handedness)
- All jersey numbers correct
- All teams have updated attribute ratings (very subjective on my part - used current statistics) - not 100% completed, but that is something that can be finalized later. I have no notes on those.
- The only thing I have NOT done is update everyone's ages.
- I have put a TON of hours into this file. Today I worked on it for 6 hours straight (to my wife's unhappiness!!). But this file is very good and you guys should enjoy it.
- My thanks to Randall & Zerick for their efforts on this!! GREATLY appreciated!

Hopefully this file can be put in the .z36 format for the rest of you guys without Xport.

Feedback invited on this...

Mike
Attached Files
File Type: zip NBA 2k8_2010 Rosters.zip (288.3 KB, 318 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
MVP

RandallB21's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2k8 - 2010 UPDATED Rosters - mkharsh33 - (for 360)

now we just need an xchange file of this

why didn't 2K make 2kshare for this game?
Madden 20 (PC)
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
PGA 2K21 (PS4)
MLB 20: The Show (PS4)
Street Fighter V (PS4/PC)
Super Mega Baseball 3 (PC)
Fire Pro Wrestling World (PC)

BS: San Jose State 01'
MA: Michigan State 11'
Old 03-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallB21
now we just need an xchange file of this
hopefully jcstinger will come through for you guys with Xchange...
Old 03-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
Banned

jcstinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Ok guys here it is, The 2010 rosters in Xchange Format!!!! Also if you act now and you'll get an added bonus (if you don't have these already) PortlandBlazers 1990-2005 roster files, every teams All-Time Roster team files, and Misc championship teams from the 70's and 80's.(Basically, I was just too lazy to pull the 2010 file and a dummy profile off my save!) Credit Goes to Blazer for his work and Mkharsh33 for his work (or whoever he needed to credit.)
Also Mkharsh33 hope you don't mind but I tweaked the rotations a lil for some teams? Also if you want to maybe edit the title of this thread to 2010 updated plus classics????? just to get everything under one thread???? because I hope there is more to come from you maybe even me now that I traded in my crap copy of 2K10. Sorry....megaupload...its 16mbs....Here is link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B2O3TBTN
Old 03-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

No problem at all!! Glad you were able to help out with this!!

Also, how do I edit a thread title? I know how to edit the body of a post, but not the title. Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2010, 12:32 AM   #6
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
March 11 - File is COMPLETELY finished!!

.ROS format (for Xport)... EVERY player on an NBA roster as of this date is in the game

- All CAPs completed
- All depth charts updated
- All substitution / minutes updated (based upon my settings of 10 minute periods)
- All players have correct shooting hands (there were 3 that I caught that needed to be updated for left-handedness)
- All jersey numbers correct
- All teams have updated attribute ratings (very subjective on my part - used current statistics) - not 100% completed, but that is something that can be finalized later. I have no notes on those.
- The only thing I have NOT done is update everyone's ages.
- I have put a TON of hours into this file. Today I worked on it for 6 hours straight (to my wife's unhappiness!!). But this file is very good and you guys should enjoy it.
- My thanks to Randall & Zerick for their efforts on this!! GREATLY appreciated!

Hopefully this file can be put in the .z36 format for the rest of you guys without Xport.

Feedback invited on this...

Mike
It's going to be a couple of weeks before I can play again, but I'm really looking forward to testing these out. Thanks for your hard work!
Old 03-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Thanks for the kind words...appreciate it! It was a "chore" at first (because the amount of work looked immense) but I eventually started to enjoy this.

I played 2 games the other night (Celtics vs. Raptors). I was boston (home) both games. lost the first one (114-106) and then won the second game (115-108). yeah, kinda weird. but both games were played remarkably different and were a blast to play. the players play much like they should. i really love nba 2k8!
Old 03-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #8
Banned

jcstinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Mike after a few games the rosters are great. Ratings do seem spot on. What sliders are you using? because it sounds like your having better games than I am.
Funny thing about this whole save was 2k8 was the last game I had for my 360 before I got my 4th RRoD , so I was without it for close to two years. I bought a new about a month ago and had 2K10 but wasnt to into it. So I picked up a used copy of 2k8 and with your rosters decided to trade in 2k10 because 2k8 plays so much better than 2k10.
2Ksports needs to get there heads out of there asses or we wont have any new basketball games come 2012!!!!
Anyway thanks for the rosters and Lets keep 2k8 alive!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »