Home

NBA 2K9 Features List *Updated

This is a discussion on NBA 2K9 Features List *Updated within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #121
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA 2K9 Features List *Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronze james
I just read through this whole thread, and so far no info on whether you will still have to press start before the game loads the menu.
Yay you're back!!!!!!

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 11:55 AM   #122
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmagic_01
Is this a joke? Or are you really wanting to know this?...Lol
As crazy as it sounds he's completely serious.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 07-19-2008, 12:38 PM   #123
MVP

OVR: 12

I just have this feeling that "Daddy's Home!". Yeah, Live had our attention for about a week or so, but it's as if 2k said enough of their BS let's talk about the only NBA game in town.

I'm liking what I'm seeing thus far. I am also very interested in the Player DNA. I think this is more about creating players (i.e. appearance, features, tendencies, etc...) than the dynamic stats that NBA Live is deploying.

I can't wait to hear more. I am really excited about what they have released thus far.

What I'm hoping for:

*Larger courts
*Better create-a-team (please; I might put this at the top of my prayer list - seriously!)
*Photos for created players that appear next to their stats (obviously they would have to use some type of photorealism technology)
*A NEW ENGINE - please! This engine is great but I think all good things come to an end, and so has the ability of this engine to meet our needs. Again, this might have to be at the top of my prayer list. (I am serious, I have a debate with a deacon at my church about whether or not it's ok to pray for video game features.)

2k8 is so awesome, I'm still playing it and haven't even bought NCAA. Beside NCAA seeming like it's just the same game, 2k8 is just, in my opinion such a great effort, that I need a game to be deeper. Plus, it's almost as if Madden will just help me bide time until October. What's truly amazing, is that I am actually a football fanatic. Yet, EA has shown such contempt for the very notion of progress and pushing the limits, I am turned off from their games.

Let me tell you, if Madden sucks and 2k9 is the mother of all sports/basketball games, I can realistically see myself not buying Madden 2010 or even returning 2009.

We'll see.

Keep it up 2k!
Old 07-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #124
Pro

OVR: 9

Would someone explain to me why Clark Kellogg is doing commentary. I know he has commentated for the Pacers in hte past but when i think of him, i think of college basketball, Wish they would have chosen someone else...but it wont stop me from playing the hell out of this game
Old 07-19-2008, 02:16 PM   #125
Banned

OVR: 28

All speculation on my part, but i am willing to bet that he had a contract with 2k so they are going to use him in 2k9, but i wouldnt be shocked to see him start doing more NBA games this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #126
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
As crazy as it sounds he's completely serious.

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Old 07-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #127
Rookie

OVR: 2
I think 2k needs to have some 24 hr experience like Live 09. What do you guys think?
Old 07-19-2008, 04:58 PM   #128
Rookie

OVR: 4

since they're adding 5 on 5 they need a party system like cod4 or halo. it would be so satisfying playing with four friends, trying to perfect our half court traps, motion offense and defensive rotations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »