Home

Pre-draft workouts not working either???

This is a discussion on Pre-draft workouts not working either??? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Pre-draft workouts not working either???

I tried searching but didn't see anything on it. in my association if I try to do a workout the game goes to a blank screen and I have to bring up NBA.com home page to bring it back. Also if I try to do one then I play a game in the reg season the crowd is gone.

I even exchanged my game thinking it was a problem with the disk. Has this issue been addressed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Pre-draft workouts not working either???

Yeah the problems in association are becoming pathetic. I can't even develop my players anymore because the game freezes every time I select "perform drill".

Also, for your association, do they show the highlights for 2 players (1 for each team) before every game and introduce them in warmups? My association has no highlights before games and when it shows the player being introduced before the game shooting around, the commentators don't say anything unlike quick game where they talk about the player.

2K9 really dropped the ball this year with all the glitches and problems, I love the game and series, but they need to address this stuff ASAP.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Pre-draft workouts not working either???

they said that there werent going to be any vids in association..but this workout glitch is just rediculous. I thought it was just my copy

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »