Home

NBA 2K10 First Screenshot Released

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 First Screenshot Released within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-29-2009, 11:23 PM   #81
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA 2K10 First Screenshot Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
Graphics look better than last year but 2k still copied live with lebron throwing up the chalk.
This is a joke, right?

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
To point out the obvious, it IS 2K9.5. 2K10 is far from done friend.
Just to keep it real, but you guys got some major work to do because 2K9 was garbage this year. I loved 2k8 but you guys seem to really fall off the cliff with 2k9. There is nothing sim about 2k9's gameplay. And the graphics look terrible due to the washed out/blurr color's on my TV. Red looks like hot pink. And online is a joke. 5 vs 5 doesn't really support 5 vs 5. No lobby's, no record; 2k8 was and still is the superior game.

I guess Mike Wang was the best developer for 2k and you guys let him walk to EA? Huge mistake, as I am definetly giving Live a shot this year.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:41 PM   #83

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGENDoflegends
Just to keep it real, but you guys got some major work to do because 2K9 was garbage this year. I loved 2k8 but you guys seem to really fall off the cliff with 2k9. There is nothing sim about 2k9's gameplay. And the graphics look terrible due to the washed out/blurr color's on my TV. Red looks like hot pink. And online is a joke. 5 vs 5 doesn't really support 5 vs 5. No lobby's, no record; 2k8 was and still is the superior game.

I guess Mike Wang was the best developer for 2k and you guys let him walk to EA? Huge mistake, as I am definetly giving Live a shot this year.
Fix your tv.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 06-29-2009, 11:42 PM   #84
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Graphically I've never had problems with the 2K series and this screen looks similar enough to 2K9 which means it looks very good. But it's the gameplay that needs a huge step forward after 2K9, I don't think anyone can have a legitimate beef with 2K's graphics.
hmm just wait...im sure there a certain someone here that just loooves to point out how cartoony the graphics look in a 3 page essay report
Old 06-29-2009, 11:43 PM   #85
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
Graphics look better than last year but 2k still copied live with lebron throwing up the chalk.
lolwut

you cant be serious....wtf...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 11:54 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 2

"Fix your tv."

LOL, no my friend, you need to UPGRADE your TV. If you are not seeing the washed out color effects in 2k9 its because you either have a standard TV, or old HDTV. Anyone with a late model 1080P LCD see the problem. Red looks like hot pink. I have a Sony Bravia 52' LCD and 2k8 looks much better than 2k9 handsdwon. I have a older HDTV in the basement and I don't see the washed out color issues on that TV because its an old HDTV set(1080i), which is probably what you have.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:01 AM   #87
MVP

OVR: 32
Either way...competition is going to drive the series for both sides. So far so good for both - in screenshots. Now, on to the gameplay of each in motion....
Old 06-30-2009, 12:03 AM   #88

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGENDoflegends
"Fix your tv."

LOL, no my friend, you need to UPGRADE your TV. If you are not seeing the washed out color effects in 2k9 its because you either have a standard TV, or old HDTV. Anyone with a late model 1080P LCD see the problem. Red looks like hot pink. I have a Sony Bravia 52' LCD and 2k8 looks much better than 2k9 handsdwon. I have a older HDTV in the basement and I don't see the washed out color issues on that TV because its an old HDTV set(1080i), which is probably what you have.
Umm no I have a Samsung 32" 1080p and the colors don't look at all like you say they do. You either need to do something with your tv or get your eyes checked.

Last edited by jmood88; 06-30-2009 at 12:06 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »