Home

NBA 2K10 Custom Music Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Custom Music Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 01:54 AM   #89
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K10 Custom Music Thread

Wait are we just going for accuracy here? If not I'm thinking this would be great for the Bobcats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkWkK...eature=related
Old 09-26-2009, 01:57 AM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic
, didn't notice this before.

Press Y to toggle players/arena mode
Interesting. Is there more to "Events" than just players or can we edit sounds for made FTs traveling, turnovers and things like that?
Old 09-26-2009, 02:03 AM   #91
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Ray, can you add files to that specific folder? If reverb and normalized audio is needed, someone can edit that for all songs and THEN reshare, i suppose.
it doesnt hurt to just have mp3s in preparation for further editing.

every song i suggested has a youtube link. would you like for me to compile that list and get them to you.

just to get things really going, you could even start finding youtube videos of whats been suggested since post #1 and having numerous mp3s. I can help if need be finding the youtube links. Let me know.. I'm still working on the minnesota t-wolves game night music list. That organization uses atleast 40 songs it appears.

im really excited but im taking a wait and see approach. if these sound bit events replace whats already in the game, i may have to think this one out

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 09-26-2009 at 02:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 02:07 AM   #92
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

I was going to see if the game reverbs the files automatically but I didn't feel like ripping a CD just to get audio. Is there an easier way to create a playlist on the 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:07 AM   #93
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
Ray, can you add files to that specific folder? If reverb and normalized audio is needed, someone can edit that for all songs and THEN reshare, i suppose.
it doesnt hurt to just have mp3s in preparation for further editing.

every song i suggested has a youtube link. would you like for me to compile that list and get them to you
Go ahead.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:08 AM   #94
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
I was going to see if the game reverbs the files automatically but I didn't feel like ripping a CD just to get audio. Is there an easier way to create a playlist on the 360?
Got a PSP?
Old 09-26-2009, 02:08 AM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 2

I gotta try to find a Lakers broadcast that has the Elton John "Bennie and the Jets" diddy that they play, without commentary over it. Ughhh. Probably not gonna happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 02:09 AM   #96
MVP

Quote:
From what I hear that's the only way. You can stream audio via WMP 11 or TVersity, but in this case it's probably much better just to rip the stuff.

Also any word on whether there's more to events than just players? Are there sounds for specific situations? Also you may want to try and trade a player and see what that does to the menu. It seems like that would wreak havoc on things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Umman
I gotta try to find a Lakers broadcast that has the Elton John "Bennie and the Jets" diddy that they play, without commentary over it. Ughhh. Probably not gonna happen.
There's no way you're going to find that. Just get the Elton John song and splice the MP3.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »