Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2009, 07:02 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLmatic
Well I use the Warriors and they got white headbands now. They NEVER wear white headbands. They wear orange and even the navy blue they had before the patch was cool. But I guess that change was made to make the Lebron folk happy and last time I checked, the Cavs were a little farther up the food chain than the Warriors so I the W's are stuck rockin the white bands.
They said the 2K Insider will change colors if need be.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:02 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Everything feels way better. Does anyone feel like anything needs to be turned down (backdoor cuts, alleyoops etc)? I just played a 10min game betweem Warriors and Magic(CPU) on allstar with default game sliders and modified foul sliders. I think I have to turn up the committ foul slider a little bit to get more free throws. Also the cpu shot the lights out. I'm not sure if that means I need to turn down shooting attributes for the cpu a little, or if the Warriors defense is just that bad. The cpu rotated the ball extremely well and found the open man a lot. Anyways here are the stats

Magic (CPU) VS Warriors
Score: 134 - 102
FG: 52/87 (59%) - 40/83 (48%)
3PT: 17/32 (53%) - 6/16 (37%)
FT: 13/19 (68%) - 16/22 (72%)
Assist: 35 - 20
TOver: 15 - 9
TFouls: 13 - 20
Reb: 46 - 30
Off Reb: 11 - 4
Steals: 5 - 8
Blocks: 3 - 1
PITP: 52 - 58
Bench Points: 58 - 25
SecChPnts: 15 - 2
FastBreakPnts: 6 - 14
Old 11-06-2009, 07:04 AM   #35
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Just regarding My Player.

The minutes are in Options>Presentation

Got a bunch of drills and my clone is gone-Nice

Right off the bat, there are a bunch of little things that play out much better. Not going to specify until I see them consistently, but it feels better.

For lack of a better description, I think ratings matter more. Again, this is an early impression.

Movement on defense is way better. Not being pulled into a bad defensive stance at midcourt, and I feel like I'm free to move around the court and follow my man without too much handicap.

(Quick note:in a very brief sample in a quick game, I was pulled to one side while guarding Nate Robinson, and I saw a few rotten defensive assignments blown by my teammates.)

So far the only person making stupid shots is Kobe, and even he cooled off a little bit.

PIP seems to be handled better.

Since there are no sliders, the fouls in My Player are still very low, but a lot of things are feeling better.

Another quick note: The Shooting Drill is broken. My PF, who has not had a single point raised in 3pt, has FIVE BARS in the shooting drill. And this was not cosmetic, because my boy was cash money. I think I got gold in like four 3pt shots. My 3pt rating is 30, I think. 31 after getting a point in one of the drills. Five bars. Splashes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 07:07 AM   #36
Rookie

carlos arroyo still has black arms wtf
Old 11-06-2009, 07:13 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 6

Several good things with the patch, but I see nagatives allready:

Now my players are all marathon mans...they dont get tiered at all. Hope the stammina slider fixes this, it was ok before the patch, damn turbo abusers who complained...

Shooting with my old sliders is, wow, nobody hits anything, cpu or me. Three charges on three drives is a bit much but maybe its coincidence.

And,really tterrible and I hope its only the first game: Non-steal Turnovers are gone...didnt see one. No more three second either...both things I really liked
Old 11-06-2009, 07:19 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 7

Played my first game with the patch and I noticed the shooting percentages are still a little high with default shooting sliders. Going to need to drop them a bit. Still getting that occassional lag caused by those overhead spotlights still on after a timeout. Besides those issues, the game feels a lot better.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:19 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton
Several good things with the patch, but I see nagatives allready:

Now my players are all marathon mans...they dont get tiered at all. Hope the stammina slider fixes this, it was ok before the patch, damn turbo abusers who complained...

Shooting with my old sliders is, wow, nobody hits anything, cpu or me. Three charges on three drives is a bit much but maybe its coincidence.

And,really tterrible and I hope its only the first game: Non-steal Turnovers are gone...didnt see one. No more three second either...both things I really liked
I saw 3 offensive 3 secs by the cpu. Also seen the cpu make a few bad pass turnovers, and lose the ball, and this is only after playing one game.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:24 AM   #40
Rookie

replay music def. not working

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »