Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-28-2010, 06:04 PM   #521
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

Is anyone else noticing a lot of defensive 3 seconds violations by your cpu opponents during quick games with this patch? I have not experienced any of the other problems mentioned here but in a game against the GSWarriors they had like 5-6 of these violations!...That's the only thing I've noticed that is odd.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2010, 07:11 PM   #522
Rookie

OVR: 3

ummm where exactly do I get the 2nd patch I put my game in the 360 but did not get any patch update message . Thanks in advance to the person who answers
Old 01-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #523
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamangatang2k5
@2k developers

I personally like this game, but the main thing i noticed that is one of the major concerns is the reckless 3pt jacking of the big man.

What happened during the patch#2 is that the big men don't seem to know they are big men. This is why all the 3pt shooting. but that's not the only problem. I play as the Chicago Bulls and after the patch I know have Joakim Noah coming off screens by Kirk Hinrich looking to shoot a long range jumper (during the freelance plays). Not just Noah either, Tyrus Thomas, and my rookie center also does this. So I traded for Javel McGee and now he's doing the same thing. And Derrick Rose and Hinrich are constantly posting up. It seems like the tendencies don't work anymore.
^^ This gave me an idea for a possible fix...If we put "run plays" to 90-100 for the A.I. in coach settings, would that stop or significantly reduce 3pt shooting by centers during gameplay?
College Hoops 2k8 - 12-13 Legacy
psn: madness13
Old 01-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #524
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzil
^^ This gave me an idea for a possible fix...If we put "run plays" to 90-100 for the A.I. in coach settings, would that stop or significantly reduce 3pt shooting by centers during gameplay?
never mind...Brandon Bass just shot a corner 3pter on a fast break...
College Hoops 2k8 - 12-13 Legacy
psn: madness13
Old 01-29-2010, 12:39 AM   #525
Rookie

I can no longer back down and post up now. And seems like everytime I try Im staying in the same spot and when I try to go up for a hook shot or whatever the ball gets striped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2010, 02:34 AM   #526
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzil
Man i noticed that to about the second patch but i also noticed i found some sliders online then i updated my sliders then after that i noticed the big man werent shooting 3pts as much, another way to stop big man from shooting 3pts (only if you like your association mode) is if you turn off player roles but that takes out the experience for me so juss try finding some sliders of just tweek them by yourself
Old 01-29-2010, 08:59 AM   #527
Rookie

Where do we download the patches or are they automatically installed when we turn on the system?
Old 01-29-2010, 09:02 AM   #528
MVP

Pete1210's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab5_4ever
Where do we download the patches or are they automatically installed when we turn on the system?
Its automatic as long as your console is connected to xbox live.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »