Home

NBA 2K11 Picture: TNT? (Rob Jones Mentions it in E3 Video)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Picture: TNT? (Rob Jones Mentions it in E3 Video) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 07:17 PM   #97
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K11 Picture: TNT? (Rob Jones Mentions it in E3 Video)

SMH . anyone else sees the spacing?
Old 07-31-2010, 07:55 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 3
i honestly cannot fathom how anyone can distinguish anything from this photo.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:09 PM   #99
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

I just gave this thread 5 stars. It's really entertaining!

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 08-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #100
Pro

OVR: 14

It's not a TNT logo its the 2k11 logo. The presentation may be drastically improved but I just don't believe the will have the TNT overlays. The one thing that would set the game's association miles apart from the competition is something they are capable of doing but for some idiotic reason wont do. The framework lies in their own product of College hoops 2K8. The show 2k Hoops Tonight. With everything that "Show" offered it was way before its time or may right on time. Depends how one looks at it. Everything from previews of match-ups, plays of the night, match reviews, team highlights, player specific highlights...etc...etc... I love 2K basketball and the game is an automatic purchase for me since 2K6. But I am one of those that also played NFL 2K5 faithfully. I only mention this b/c some us football gamers that love 2K5 also get on Madden devs. for not having crap in their current gen game that was in 2K5 years ago. I think this can also be applied to 2K basketball in this case but in my eyes its worse. Because based on the history of CH2K8 and NFL 2k5, 2K clearly has the knowledge to implement this but refuses to to so. Maybe I'm slightly reaching with the "refusing to do so" but with their history of sportscenter on NFL 2K5 and College Hoops tonight on Current Gen CH2K8, and with these presentations items well received, why would they continue to leave this out of their game. 2K say they pride themselves on listening to the community, well I been reading NBA 2k..Wishlists for years now, and this is one of the requests that tops the list each and every year. I wish it was possible to get an actual answer on why this "feature" continues to be left out of game. But maybe that is also wishful thinking.....
Old 08-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #101
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: NBA 2k11: Ofscreen Shot

How can it be TNT

Doesn't TNT have a deal with the SCEA people for their NBA games? How can they have 2 sponsorship deals with 2 different video game companies?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #102
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NBA 2k11: Ofscreen Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-BigGeorge
How can it be TNT

Doesn't TNT have a deal with the SCEA people for their NBA games? How can they have 2 sponsorship deals with 2 different video game companies?
IDK, the same way the NBA is license to multiple companies. Its their license they can do with it what they want.

and secondly SCEA isnt releasing an NBA game and they didn't last year either.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:14 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 2

Its is possible thats its TNT since Sony is no klonger publishing their NBA game except on the PSP, which I'm doubting has TNT presentation, tho I haven'y played it. But when Sony decided to stop making their game, I would assume TNT became available. And I honestly could see this union happening. With 2k's basketball popularity seeming to eclipsed EA at the moment, it would be a smart business move for both companies. Not sure if that is TNT on that screen, but it would be possible and make sense
Old 08-02-2010, 01:59 PM   #104
Banned

OVR: 1
i really don't see a thing any of you are talking about

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »