Home

NBA 2K11 Video: Portland Trailblazers vs. Chicago Bulls (11 Minutes of Gameplay)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Video: Portland Trailblazers vs. Chicago Bulls (11 Minutes of Gameplay) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2010, 12:03 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Portland Trailblazers vs. Chicago Bulls (11 Minutes of Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiddy71323
Even though we've already seen about half this video already (Gamespot stuff), I LOVED the other part. I liked the stat overlay with Clifford Robinson when he was at the line, with his exact stats from that year. For any of the NBA history buffs, were those Doris Burke things accurate? The stuff that Phil Jackson said, Jordan hurting his wrist and then being able to lift that much weight with it? I mean it sounds like they wouldn't just make this stuff up, but I wanted to make sure
Yup, all comes from the real game. Not 100% on the stuff about the weights but I remember something like that and I'm sure it's all true, no reason to make that up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #26
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Portland Trailblazers vs. Chicago Bulls (11 Minutes of Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrish98
3:37- didn't think Kersey had those kind of ball skills...hmmm.
its a simple hesitation cross...its not like he did a behind a back, spin double cross to the rim...
Old 08-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TytheSportsGuy
Way too many dunks, but better movement from last season. 2k FTW
I think the dunks were fine. There were not a lot of jump shooters on either team beside TP and Paxon.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 19

I also forgot to mention, I love how Doris Burke, Clark and Kevin talking about Phil Jackson playing through the opponent's mind and how Rick Adelman counters. That's the real Zen Master!

One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments
Old 08-29-2010, 12:13 PM   #29
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

for those wondering about Doris Burke comments on the 200 sum pounds jordan was lifting with his wrist..here ya go around 24sec mark..ahmad starts talking about the wrist...very cool 2k got that in.

Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 08-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #30
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Watching that video..really shows how Jordan is Jordan from the real to 2k..nice job

think they should amp the crowd up a little more though.

and cliff robinson need a red headband, not white
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes

Last edited by Checmate101; 08-29-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #31
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Wow, this is looking fantastic this year. With how the game plays, and the commentary and arenas sound, combined with all of the Jordan stuff... this will definitely be getting my preorder this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #32
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
for those wondering about Doris Burke comments on the 200 sum pounds jordan was lifting with his wrist..here ya go around 24sec mark..ahmad starts talking about the wrist...very cool 2k got that in.

very nice! great attention to detail on 2k's part though they need to fix Buck Williams goggles...i dont like how foggy his goggles look...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »