Home

NBA 2K11: Dominate in My Player Mode and See Your Signature Shoes on Other Players

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11: Dominate in My Player Mode and See Your Signature Shoes on Other Players within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2010, 05:50 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 3
man...i reallly wanna change sum of the original jordan colorways!!!! i WIIISH A THOUSAND TIMES OVER THAT WE CAN DO THAT!!! I HOPE THIS IS A BRIDGE TO THAT!
Old 08-31-2010, 05:52 PM   #34
R**k**

danqb11's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K11: Dominate in My Player Mode and See Your Signature Shoes on Other Player

Mine are going to be called The Air BootyQuakes
Old 08-31-2010, 05:53 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K11: Dominate in My Player Mode and See Your Signature Shoes on Other Player

or make

SKY DAVIS AIR JETS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 05:55 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
I love the NBA 2K series but why the hell is there such an obsession with footwear in basketball games?
Their are usually two things that effect your game the most: your confidence and having proper equipment. When you look good, you play good, and when you wear poor basketball shoes hurt your feet lol. Basically it matters to an actual basketball player, so it matters in an actual basketball game.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:01 PM   #37
Rookie

Ok this is what im guessing and since I didn't read the other pages I hope someone didn't already say this......Ron said we can wear other shoe brands and that we have to earn the sig shoe, so Im guessing since in the picture it shows the Jordan brand grayed out that once you sign a shoe deal thats the only shoe you can wear......I hope.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:02 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
I love the NBA 2K series but why the hell is there such an obsession with footwear in basketball games?
authenticity and SWAG

thank you based god
Old 08-31-2010, 06:04 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: If you're gonna Become The Greatest, you gotta have your own signature shoe -Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallagheri
Damn, been waiting all day for this and they only release a ****in paragraph with some trivial info in it.

Another dissapointing day for me.
Just wait for the insight. I don't think Ronnie is gonna be releasing anything worth waiting all day for. Just tidbits.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:04 PM   #40
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

mein its like VC really want us to live out a nba fantasy dream....i think am a call my shoe the "Air Ware"

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »