Home

NBA 2K11 Gameplay Video: Philadelphia 76ers vs. New York Knicks with Halftime Show

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Gameplay Video: Philadelphia 76ers vs. New York Knicks with Halftime Show within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Halftime show was great. If they have highlights from other games......will be speechless. I'm already thinking about next year and how ridiculous 2k12 will be with what they've added this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #42
Uga
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K11 Gameplay Video: Philadelphia 76ers vs. New York Knicks with Halftime Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set Shooter
It's always been there.
Oh well, guess I haven't played in a while haha
Old 09-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K11 Gameplay Video: Philadelphia 76ers vs. New York Knicks with Halftime Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set Shooter
It's always been there.
Certainly looks way better than last year as well.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:56 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 46

- love the halftime show. excited to see the full association one.

- was hoping that had Gallos new haircut, but at least they got Amare's goggles.

Last edited by econoodle; 09-15-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #45
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

That camera angle looks like a low height, zoomed out, no flip end to end camera view. Far as why they played in that angle, most likely to show off the spacing on the floor. Kind of hard to see the spacing in full effect from broadcast cam.

Halftime show was great and I am sure once the NBA season starts, NBA Today will start and make it even better. kind of how exbition games last year commentary was excellent once the season started and nba today kicked in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 13

Young teams starting to "coagulate", is Kellogg doing a Walt Frazier impression?
Old 09-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #47

OVR: 34
I liked what was shown. Maybe this is because it isn't the full show but I thought the transition from court to halftime show was rough on the edges. There seemed to be no introduction of the show. Like a, "And now over to..."

What was seen of the show though was great. This is vintage VC in that halftime show, and knowing this is a portion of it really makes me wonder what else is in store.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:04 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 7

The Halftime show was pretty nice. I'm looking forward to seeing how the halftime shows looks using NBA Today or in association mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »