Home

Your Myplayer Career (NBA 2K11)

This is a discussion on Your Myplayer Career (NBA 2K11) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-28-2010, 01:03 AM   #1097
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Your Myplayer Career (NBA 2K11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Tactic
@NBA2KAddict nope Shawn Kemp is not available and my dunk is at 99(with shoes) 95(without)
Oh man that's crazy. I was looking through LeBron James's moves and I noticed that there was a Shawn Kemp package...guess I had to be a bigger player or something. :/
Old 10-28-2010, 01:18 AM   #1098
Banned

OVR: 16

Naw, outside of myplayer you can use any dunk package. Height and weight has nothing to do with it. My SF is 6'9 235. Outside of myplayer I put D. Howard dunk on, but in myplayer I constantly switch from J. Rich and A. Iguodala.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:02 AM   #1099
MVP

-ENiGMA724-'s Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHATESOUP
6'7" scoring SG starting for the magic, 73 overall. played one year with the Trailblazers and hated it. Porbably will stick with magic for entire career.
For those who have been asked who they want to play with, how many of you got at least one player you chose?
i went after: yi jianlian, rudy fernandez, hasheem thabeet, dorell wright and somebody else

didnt get any of them...i thought those were fairly reasonable people to ask for being that none of them were starting on my particular my player mode...they were all back ups and their ratings are below 80's...

but i do have to say i dont know if the request will go through instantly after a game...i just know that i've played 3 or 4 games since i was asked to choose 5 candidates and nothing has transpired yet
Old 10-28-2010, 05:13 AM   #1100
Rookie

OVR: 2

I really do like My Player mode i just wished there wasn't so much bull****. almost 30 games in with the Jazz and we've won 2 and for both i had to go 30+ with 7 rebounds or so. Just lost to the cavs by 2 cause Williams got a buzzer beater. 82% fg that game and they wouldnt pass me the ball the last possession -__- i swear they get jealous. With some slight tweaks and not to impossible teams this could be the best addition to basketball games ever.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:47 AM   #1101
Banned

OVR: 15

Finally put up 40 points (scoring SG) I believe it was against the Grizz. Magette is hurt again, this time I think he has a broken foot, so Delfino is in the starting lineup and just gets killed =/

Im in a soft part of the schedule right now tho, time to make hay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2010, 10:36 AM   #1102
Rookie

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2k2ndc
Has anyone noticed you player has a best friend on the team.. LoL...

When I didn't start it seemed I always would be around Craig Smith on the Clippers. Me and him would always do the celebrations together no matter T.O. or and 1 or fouls... I thought it was really funny because we actually had the exact accessories to a tee and we looked somewhat like twins LoL
It is weird but i noticed the same thing with Xavier Henry. Before I was a full time started 'we' were tight. Mayo get traded which moves Xavier into the starting sg...now we're back at it. I think it hilarious so I try to dish he a couple extra assists
Old 10-28-2010, 11:03 AM   #1103
Rookie

IHATESOUP's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm assuming it takes cap space into account. I'm 15 mil over so that might be why they won't get anyone, of course I did ask for people like Rondo
Old 10-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #1104
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

The Knicks have fallen on hard times. After a narrow 87-86 defeat of the Raptors to start 1-0, the Knicks have dropped 3 straight, and to make matters worse Amar'e is out 2-4 weeks w/ a strained achilles. Scoring has been hardpressed, and the CPU Dantoni is running out lineups w/ Gallo playing Center when Ronny Turiaf rests on the bench.

I scored a career high 14pts, but did so in a loss to Orlando.

I also had the worst game of my early career coming in game2 of the season @ Boston, and it was a KEY GAME where I wound up scoring a D- Teammate Grade and netting a -473 skill pts which doubled to -946.

How does the game account for this? I noticed that in my next game, I entered w/ a skill pt balance of -946, and it appears that the game dropped my ratings in certain skills. My medium jumper which is usually an 85 was dropped down to a 79.

Does it drop that -946 skill points from the attribute where you've invested at least that many pts in? Or does it deduct a certain % of pts from a variety of attributes that I've increased?

Whatever the case, after I finished the game where I entered w/ negative skill pt balance, my skill pt balance after that game reflected the skill pts that I earned in my last game, and did not deduct from my negative balance.

I thought this was rather dumb. I was actually hoping that if I had a -946 and earned only 138 skill pts. Then I should now have a -808 skill pt balance, and have to earn my way back to a positive skill pt balance. IMO that would better reflect the stagnate development cycles that players go through.

Anybody else encounter this in their MyPlayer careers?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »