Home

NBA 2K11: Starting Five Roster Ratings

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11: Starting Five Roster Ratings within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2010, 11:42 PM   #417
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K11: Starting Five Roster Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
Are you kidding me?! Varejao is severely underrated in this game. How can he not even be 85 at the very least. He has one of these best offensive post games to date and is a monster from 15-18 ft out.

He didn't hardly do anything in the playoffs against the real contending teams like the Celtics and many more Varejao looked good in the playoffs like most players do on a team thats surroounds a all star player Varajao himself is not as good as you make him seem and you'll see it this year unless he steps up trust me.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:44 PM   #418
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashstriker101
If you watch the playoff finals fisher played back from rondo because rondo couldn't shoot when fisher played real d on rondo he got by him everytime rondo just wasn't finishing at the paint good..all his assist were on fisher and he dished them while in the paint, how'd he get there fisher was guarding him the reason he stopped attacking the paint was because LA was shutting it down making it difficult for him to score and costing possessions
That' because Rondo's like one of the quickest longest PGs in the NBA today dude. Lol, you'd be hard-pressed to find ANYONE that can stay in front of him. Like I said, I think Fisher's fine the way he's rated, and he isn't a great defender, but making the argument that he's bad because Rondo gets past him is silly
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 09-23-2010, 11:45 PM   #419
Banned

newmoon's Arena

OVR: 5

No love for my Wizards.... Javelle McGee 59.... Brutal
Old 09-23-2010, 11:45 PM   #420
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr2424
Do you know the distance for a 3-pointer? 22 feet from the corners and 23-9 from the top of the key. I said 18-20 is where his jumper is somewhat consistent. And I'm not nitpicking hard. Just quoting what he said. Guys are arguing about one or two points in overall ratings and I'm nitpicking hard?
Yes I know the distance. If I'm saying 16-23ft he's money, but as a 3 point shooter he's unproven then obviously I'm only meaning mid range. And with that quote yes, you're nitpicking. "More often than not" was just meant to be taken as he's damn good from that range. But we've been off-topic long enough.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:47 PM   #421
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
Are you kidding me?! Varejao is severely underrated in this game. How can he not even be 85 at the very least. He has one of these best offensive post games to date and is a monster from 15-18 ft out.
You're joking...right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2010, 11:47 PM   #422
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Maybe i'm missing something here

What NBA player doesn't use their go to move?

And if you don't like 7 footers who play like they are 6'6 then obviously you haven't paid attention the future of the NBA buddy

GM's look for 7 footers who can strecth the floor.....where the hell have you been lately

The days of a 7'0 going Wilt Chamberlin have long gone.....you don't have very many back to basket big men anymore not sure what year your living in right now.

Also durability is a sign of toughness if it wasn't Brett Favre wouldn't be who is he and Johnny Unitas wouldn't have been who he was.....i'm done debating it
Right, because I'm talking only about Dirk's offensive game when I say he plays like he's 6'6". I notice you didn't notice I said he was a 50 something on D.

Can't play an incomplete game and be put up there with the best in the game, no matter how good the parts of Dirk's game he has are. You can knock down the J from mid to deep, but to give your team no kind of post presence at 7' cuz you're too busy taking fadeaways is pathetic.

End of story: As long as he's the best player on the Mavs, they'll continue fall short come the Finals.

Far as I'm concerned, 83 is just fine for Dirk.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:48 PM   #423
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
That' because Rondo's like one of the quickest longest PGs in the NBA today dude. Lol, you'd be hard-pressed to find ANYONE that can stay in front of him. Like I said, I think Fisher's fine the way he's rated, and he isn't a great defender, but making the argument that he's bad because Rondo gets past him is silly
MOst guards can stay infront of Rondo because there younger. fishers getting old so of course his rating is going to drop thats why jrue holiday is rated higher then him fisher is one of the slowest point guards in the league all these things take into account......if you understand this so clearly then why are you mad because jrue is higher then him. jrue probably has more potential and can atleast maintain playing regular defense infront of rondo a certain extent better then fisher
Old 09-23-2010, 11:49 PM   #424
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemoe9815
chris paul 95
kevin durant 91

SMH...i want justice
Yeah, Durant should be a little bit higher, but until he gets his defensive game more on lock, that makes sense. Cuz you already know he's in the mid to high 90s on offense.

CP3 is just where he should be though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »