Home

Official NBA 2k11 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k11 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2010, 03:21 AM   #9
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs and Glitches Thread

SYSTEM: Xbox 360
GAME MODE: Association
SITUATION: No specific in-game situation. A general problem/oversight within the mode.
CUSTOMIZATION: No.
DETAILS:

If you modify the '2K Beats In-Game Music Volume' in an Intra-squad scrimmage and then quit out it'll still be at whatever volume you put it at for your other games. Modifying it also 'mutes' the commentary Volume & PA Volume so when you go into one of your scheduled games you won't hear anything.

The dude you hear during the opening sequence that introduces the two teams playing in each game is also muted. You can always turn the volume back up once you get past all the opening stuff or before you go into the game (assuming you already knew these things were muted) but I assume everyone wants to hear all this stuff, I know I do.

No intro voice over dude, and the catchy 'TV Jingle' music doesn't play during the opening cut scenes(getting off the bus, locker room, etc). You hear the 2K Beats music instead (ex: you'll hear Drake as D-Wade gets off the bus).

Can be duped 100%

1.)Start an association (you can leave all options/settings/sliders at default). Just keep buttoning through until you get to the menu.

2.)Go into an intra-squad scrimmage and modify the 2K Beats In-Game Music Volume (increase or decrease, doesn't matter).

3.)Quit out and go to Options > My NBA Settings > Presentation you'll see the commentary & PA volume @ zero. If you go into a scheduled game you won't hear the intro voice guy and you'll have to suffer through Drake as your players get off the bus.

VIDEO (if available): I can provide video if need be, but I think it's pretty self-explanatory. It can be duped 100% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:34 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 6

SYSTEM: PS3
GAME MODE: Association and Quick Play
SITUATION (This includes quarter/time left): Start of game.
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Added a created player to the Bulls.
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): When the announcer mentions which players are on the floor for the Bulls, when Harlen gets to the created player he begins saying the nick name, but it cuts off almost instantly. The player's nick name is "Bulldozer". Harlen says "On the court for the Bulls are Rose, Noah, Deng, Boozer, b...." then he goes onto another discussion.
VIDEO (if available):
Old 10-04-2010, 01:18 AM   #11
MVP

TheBadazz's Arena

OVR: 12

SYSTEM:Xbox 360
GAME MODE:Quick Play
SITUATION (This includes quarter/time left):any time
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits):No
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):While playing with the Bulls, sometimes Kurt Thomas is called Isiah Thomas.
VIDEO (if available):none

XBox One GT: TheBadazz
PSN GT: TheBadazzOG
Nintendo Switch #:
5725-3994-1005
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2010, 01:25 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 17

SYSTEM: 360
GAME MODE: Quick Game
SITUATION (This includes quarter/time left): Happens 5-10 minutes into the game
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Default settings
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): Sometime in the first quarter the play call box in the upper right hand corner goes blank when plays are called, IE the names of the plays does not come up anymore. This is with coach settings set to automatically call offensive plays. The box comes up with no writing inside, thus I have no clue what play I am running. Has happened in everyone of my games so far.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:43 AM   #13
Rookie

mic_09's Arena

OVR: 0

GAME MODE: Jordan Challenge
SITUATION (This includes quarter/time left): When fouled out
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): None
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): While playing the Jordan Challenge vs the Lakers both Divac and Worthy got in foul trouble. For one the coaches didnt sub any of the players who were in foul trouble. Secondly when the players were fouled out they stayed in the game.
VIDEO (if available):
Old 10-04-2010, 10:17 AM   #14
Rookie

GAME MODE: My Player
SITUATION (This includes quarter/time left): All
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): I play as a PG. Not sure if it occurs at all positions.
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): The "who you're guarding" is screwed up. I understand that they are compensating for "switches" as an added advantage to 2K10, but the implementation is not smooth at all. I've had plays where I was told to guard three different players, while noticing no obvious switching. Also, (I play as a point guard) quite often in a fast break situation whomever is down the court on the break, no matter their position, 30% of the time I get knocked as letting my assignment score and it is rarely ever the opposing point guard who scores. It makes no sense, I could see if I was the closest defender or something but sometimes, after a turnover I had nothing to do with especially, I am no where in the play, and yet when this non-point guard scores, my letter grade takes a hit.
VIDEO (if available):
Old 10-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

system: 360
GAME MODE: Online ranked match
Situation: 5min Quarters
Customization: None
Details: The Dunking in General is abnormal practically any guard in the game can dribble drive spin and dunk in traffic successfully
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2010, 02:22 PM   #16
Banned

SYSTEM:PS3
GAME MODE:Association
SITUATION (This includes quarter/time left):End of 3rd Quarter (0 left in 3rd)
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits):NO
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):At the end of the 3rd quarter went to quit, sim to end of game. The game ended at the end of the 3rd quarter, with 0 points scored showed in 4th quarter. It ended even though the 4th quarter never played.
VIDEO (if available):

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »