Home

How's Your Association Going? (2K11)

This is a discussion on How's Your Association Going? (2K11) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-20-2010, 05:54 PM   #1937
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's Your Association Going? (2K11)

Do you guys have Player Roles on?
Old 12-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #1938
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Enjoyed the MEGA update.

Interesting Finals matchup. The Celtics I can understand... but Portland? You had Oden starting for them I assume?
Thank you sir.

I don't control all of the teams, only mine, but Portland did have Oden starting. He had minor injuries throughout the season, but for the most part he was healthy. Brandon Roy was also huge, even though I lowered some of his ratings to try and resemble his current state in real life with his knees being destroyed.

They also got rid of Andre Miller the previous offseason and traded Rudy Fernandez for Goran Dragic, who was solid for them. It wasn't really too far-fetched to see them in there. On the last day of the regular season they were tied with the Lakers and Nuggets for 1st in the West.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG_McNabb
Who does Dallas have as thier starting PG? If you know off the top or your head can you tell me what he roster looks like.
Dallas has Roddy Beaubois starting. It fit really well because he was coming off the bench for them and was scoring 20-30 nearly every game. So getting rid of Kidd in his last year, especially since they were on the outside looking in when it came to the playoffs, made a lot of sense.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:46 PM   #1939
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

had to quit my Cavs Association. 4 guys on my starting line up got hurt and made the game not fun. Most of my injuries were from shooting jumpers and the CPU bumped into me and I land hard on my ***. Time to go back back and play as Boston.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #1940
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0

Decided to restart once again to turn off Player Roles and put the trades Orlando made completely(I only did part of it as Turkoglu was out for the year), but I'm gonna keep this. My team is very thin behind Favors and Lopez as my starting 4 and 5. I traded for Melo once again (I used override so I could give them more picks).

I then traded Travis Outlaw and a 2nd rounder for Corey Brewer of the T'Wolves.

Team looks like this at the moment:

Harris/Farmar/Uzoh
Morrow/Vujacic/Ross
Anthony/James
Favors/Brewer
Lopez/Petro

I'm only having Brewer play PF this season. In the offseason, I'm looking to draft a guy like Terrence Jones, re-sign Brewer as my sixth man of the future, re-sign Vujacic for insurance, and sign a backup center and maybe a SF.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #1941
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

Had to restaart my Clippers association cause of the fact there were some serious errors in the Rosters I was using that I had to fix. Simmed first year as usual, made a few trades
Current line up:
PG: Kyrie Irving(Duke)/Randy Foye
SG: Gordon/Afflalo
SF: Gomes/Honeycutt(UCLA)
PF: Griffin/ Deandre Jordan
C: Jarred Sullinger(OSU)/Kaman

I really love my team right now, most fun i've had and only played 2 games. Especially the versatility I have, can go big against a team if I wanted with Sullinger at SF Griffin at PF then Kaman at C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2010, 08:07 PM   #1942
Rookie

OVR: 1

My Bulls are plodding along nicely.

Signed Alonzo Gee from the FA pool for some extra scoring off the bench at the 2/3 spot and I'm looking to move Kurt Thomas and Bogans for a bench warming PG (hopefully a rookie prospect).

Had a tough battle with the Celtics, with a number runs either way blowing the lead out to double digit and then fighting to bring it back.

Switched Noah over to play on KG (who was dominating Boozer) and had Boozer playing on whichever O'Neal was at C.

Ray Ray was lights out and no one could defend him.

The most frustrating part was Shaq going for 100% from the FT! WTF was up with that? Do I need to go and drop the CPU FT attribute so they'd actually miss some?

Korver won the game for me with some clutch 3's in the 4th after Deng got benched for being ice cold (finished the game 4-16, 1-7 3PT).

Celts moved PP to the 4 spot at one point, think I put up 8-10 pts with Boozer in the post.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:17 PM   #1943
Pro

OVR: 11

Kind of mad at what I have done at this point...2nd year pistons...barely looking the same IMO- at least for 2nd year...

Kemba at PG (Bynum role playing)
Gordon at SG (Bellinelli sixth man)
Iggy at SF (Bellinelli/Jerebko)
Perry Jones at PF (Charlie V/Daye)
Monroe at C (Charlie V)

Only have 6 Pistons from last year and most of them are on the bench, role playing. Most of them are in the 70s too...

And quite amazingly- Carmelo Anthony went to the Kings O.o.

Last edited by AnArtofWar; 12-20-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:18 PM   #1944
Rookie

OVR: 4

2nd Season - Bobcats

Failed to clinch a playoff spot in the 1st season, i had to change some things around. After some trades and a 9th place in the conference, i managed to get two 1st round picks - 2 and 8.
So my team looks great right now, i think we're ready to be a contender.

S5
Goodwin (76) - A lot of potential; quick; great ball handling.

Wennington (84) - Wow, probably the next MJ or something. This guy can lay-up, dunk, shoot, dribble, so smooth...

Wallace (85) - Improved a bit since the 1st season, this guy is the captain, he's going nowhere. I almost sign Carmello in the off-season (still can't believe he accepted the offer) but i just can't let GW go.

Oakley (79) 1st season game - 18 points, 10 rebounds, 3 blocks. Beast!

Ming (84) Well, it's Yao Ming...

BENCH
Livingston PG (what improvement, 60 to 66 now)

Henderson SG (67 overall to 71 now, very good coming from the bench)

Gomes SF (involved in a trade with the Clippers, he's alright. good 3 point shooter)

Blatche PF (the 6th man. not amazing, but gets the job done)

Curry and Kwame C (Curry has a very nice close up shot and Brown is a great rebounder, good for a more defensive strategy)

1st Game- Portland 72 - 92 Charlotte
Man of the Match - Oakley

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »