Home

NBA 2K11 Video - 1992 Promo Trailer - NBA2KMODS

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Video - 1992 Promo Trailer - NBA2KMODS within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2011, 10:13 AM   #25
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K11 Video - 1992 Promo Trailer - NBA2KMODS

lol, what's funny is, I was going through old post in the media sharing thread, and Aloncho was dropping hints all along...freaking awesome...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

great promo i liked it
Old 06-21-2011, 06:21 PM   #27
Rookie

Would an hp laptop with windows 7 be able to run this game?
Old 06-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simeon091
Would an hp laptop with windows 7 be able to run this game?
We'd need far more information than that to properly answer your question.

It's like asking... Is that car with gas in it fast?
Old 06-22-2011, 10:17 AM   #29
MVP

nice video, I watched it at work with no audio and was still impressed.

And to the guy with the HP laptop, I always went by the motto if you gotta ask, then you probably won't be able to run this game. Well atleast... lag on a PC can be downright disheartening. The minimum specs look like anyone in this day in age can run this game... you only need 2.4 CPU and less than a gig of RAM and some stock video cards look to be acceptable but you'll probably be lagging at some point if you aren't on the reccommended which is the following:

Quote:
CPU: 3 GHz Dual Core processor or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
Disc Drive: 8x or faster DVD drive
Hard Drive: 10.5 GB or more free space
Video: Shader Model 3.0 support with 512 Ram (Nvidia(R) Geforce(R) 7900 GT or better)
Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Input: Dual-analog gamepad
DirectX 9.0c or DirectX 10
PC's have definately gotten better though, I remember I had one that couldn't even run a game like the Sims. Stock PC's can now play games like 2k11. It might be worth the $20 bones honestly just for this mod lol...
Old 06-22-2011, 12:28 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbiggio
nice video, I watched it at work with no audio and was still impressed.

And to the guy with the HP laptop, I always went by the motto if you gotta ask, then you probably won't be able to run this game. Well atleast... lag on a PC can be downright disheartening. The minimum specs look like anyone in this day in age can run this game... you only need 2.4 CPU and less than a gig of RAM and some stock video cards look to be acceptable but you'll probably be lagging at some point if you aren't on the reccommended which is the following:

PC's have definately gotten better though, I remember I had one that couldn't even run a game like the Sims. Stock PC's can now play games like 2k11. It might be worth the $20 bones honestly just for this mod lol...
You cannot just make blanket statements like "Stock PCs can play NBA2K11 with stock video cards."

First what the hell is a "Stock" PC. Do you mean Pre-Built? Either way it still means nothing. There are so many different possible configurations out there you cannot simplify it to a "Stock" PC, or a "Stock" graphics card.

The only way to know if a certain PC will run a certain game is to post your exact hardware specifications for your system.

This is getting too far off topic though. The user above should open their own thread with a "Can I run it?" type title in order to get proper advice and so we can view their full system specs.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:39 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bSmooth
You cannot just make blanket statements like "Stock PCs can play NBA2K11 with stock video cards."

First what the hell is a "Stock" PC. Do you mean Pre-Built? Either way it still means nothing. There are so many different possible configurations out there you cannot simplify it to a "Stock" PC, or a "Stock" graphics card.

The only way to know if a certain PC will run a certain game is to post your exact hardware specifications for your system.

This is getting too far off topic though. The user above should open their own thread with a "Can I run it?" type title in order to get proper advice and so we can view their full system specs.
wow... we're all here to help each other out bro. Guy had a question, I posted the reccommended specs hoping to help him in someway. You stated your piece earlier that he needed to post his hardware specs which is good advice, but there's really no need to add additional commentary on a rather simple issue and make it more technical and pretentious than it needed to be.

Last edited by lilbiggio; 06-22-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #32
Rookie

Thanks for the help guys I found out that my pc will run it so, Im geting this game just for this mod lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »