Home

NBA 2K12 Screenshots (Taken From NBA's Greatest Trailer) - What Catches Your Eye?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Screenshots (Taken From NBA's Greatest Trailer) - What Catches Your Eye? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K12 Screenshots (Taken From NBA's Greatest Trailer) - What Catches Your Eye?

When did Chris Webber ever have that hair cut...Show me the footage baby!
Old 08-23-2011, 01:11 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K12 Screenshots (Taken From NBA's Greatest Trailer) - What Catches Your Eye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
For everyone pointing out the cons with the courts, jerseys, faces, etc remember that 2k said they will be releasing onine updates for graphical things like this. Hopefully anything that isnt fixed when the game is released will be fixed with an online update.
cool feature, but i'm not gonna hold my breath. considering how hard it is just getting 2K to notice a ratings/shot release request, i dont think they're gonna be falling over themselves to recreate artwork. we'll probably only get updated art if they completely miss the mark on something (ie. the cavs court that 2K11 shipped with)
Old 08-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachozen1
When did Chris Webber ever have that hair cut...Show me the footage baby!

i was surprise to see such a poor chris webber...penny is a must fix...and maybe 2k know they have to fix certain players thats why they only showed them for a fraction of a second...oct 4 cant wait
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #36
Rookie

Please make these teams playable in online ranked/leagues
Old 08-23-2011, 03:58 PM   #37
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
looks like all they did was take faces they had from previous game and just put it on this game cause that Mitch Richmond was in last years game hidden on the disc.

2k is kinda lazy for this.
i disagree because Rodman's face looks spot on. It was good in last years game but it looks even better this year.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #38
Rookie

btiberi's Arena

OVR: 5

Bill Russell's Celtics need to be wearing black low-top shoes and lower socks.
Larry Bird's Celtics need to be wearing black shoes as well and lower socks.
The paint for the Jazz needs to be more green.
The paint for the Sixers needs to be more royal blue and less navy blue.
This is what Chris Webber's hair needs to look like.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #39
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i disagree because Rodman's face looks spot on. It was good in last years game but it looks even better this year.
well they have changed a few (bird and magic) but the others have the same look from previous games.You can literately Dload ooff of 2kshare and play with most of these guys (some with black arms) right now and they would look exactly the same.

I wasnt trying to say they didnt put no effort at all but you can tell they took shortcuts which will hurt the mode alittle
Old 08-23-2011, 04:59 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Good thread Steve

First off Karl Malone does NOT have on his signature LA Gear shoes

Just look how he dunks past FRObe Bryant with those generic kicks!
I love it all but it baffles me that Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller are not going to be in the game. I understand that there is some kind of licensing agreement thingy or money consideration blah blah blah which prevents them from being in the game. But... 2K needs to do whatever they have to do to get them in the game. Reggie Miller and his Pacers had some of the best Playoff games/series in Professional basketball history. 8 points in 12 seconds, are u kidding me??? I don't think everyone completely grasps how amazing that entire series was. Reggie single handedly won the game and the series for the Indiana Pacers numerous times.. all by himself. He should have a challenge just for himself. lol.. This guy is THE "DEADLIEST" and "MOST FEARED" Clutch athlete of all time. Besides Jordan & Bird, arguably, R. Miller was the best when it counted the most. I'm a basketball fan and respect all athletes and with that said Reggie Miller should be in this game. But if he ends up not being in the game... that's okay because 2K has done a phenomenal job with their basketball simulations over the past few years. Every year their BBall games continue to get better. Much respect but please get R.Miller and Charles in the game.. No offense to J.Stockton, one of the best point guards in NBA History, but he should not be a "spotlight" in the games' list of legends. That's all I'm saying.. =) Take care everyone and enjoy the game when it comes out and don't take things so seriously. These games are made for us to have fun and enjoy.. So lets do that!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »