Home

NBA 2K12 Hands-On Preview - Use Any Player in the NBA and Create Your Legend (Dtoid)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Hands-On Preview - Use Any Player in the NBA and Create Your Legend (Dtoid) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K12 Hands-On Preview - Use Any Player in the NBA and Create Your Legend (Dto

Mr. Hardaway you will finally get that ring that shaq prevented you from getting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K12 Hands-On Preview - Use Any Player in the NBA and Create Your Legend (Dto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
Damn that's lame..

So basically the better we do in interviews and at the game, the higher our draft stock and ultimately we'll start out low rated and only get points via paychecks???
My understanding from what was said earlier is that Skill Points are still in the game. Paychecks are used for paying for drills and team activities, etc.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 0

Penny Hardaway. Give him the career he should've had
Old 09-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #44
Pro

DutchMastah7's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetoman
No we will just be player locked into the player we choose....
That's.. odd though don't you think? I mean we can already go into a game and lock ourselves to a player. There's not THAT much difference besides all the MP stuff. I dunno, I just think it'd be cool to have every player as a rookie to start off. I guess I could just change their age before going into the mode.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:33 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Penny Hardaway. Give him the career he should've had
Fair warning, my little brother created his own Penny Hardaway in 2K11 for My Player mode. Demanded a trade to Orlando and everything. However, his My Player has succumbed to injury five times already. After the first two times, he used all his skill points to juice up the durability attribute. Even still, the injuries just keep rolling in. Penny might be cursed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Fair warning, my little brother created his own Penny Hardaway in 2K11 for My Player mode. Demanded a trade to Orlando and everything. However, his My Player has succumbed to injury five times already. After the first two times, he used all his skill points to juice up the durability attribute. Even still, the injuries just keep rolling in. Penny might be cursed.
..........Oh well, I'll give it a go lol
Old 09-10-2011, 12:45 PM   #47
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6

Im going to use Stephen Curry!
Old 09-10-2011, 12:45 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 10

NBA 2K12--Can't stop, won't stop.

- Michael Jordan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »