Home

NBA 2K Debate, Michael Jordan Invitation - Pick Squad, Upload Video, End the Debate

This is a discussion on NBA 2K Debate, Michael Jordan Invitation - Pick Squad, Upload Video, End the Debate within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 10:02 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K Debate, Michael Jordan Invitation - Pick Squad, Upload Video, End the Deba

the 96 bulls is the greatest nba team for me. you got the rejuvenated michael jordan, the reliable partner pippen and the defensive force rodman, and the ever inspired bulls teammates. yall can say these 70s or 80s or 90s other teams can beat da bulls but how? make them play a 7 game nba finals series? against them 87 and 72 lakers, 86 celtics, and 67 sixers? ha!

bulls win some and lose some. pippen and rodman can be stopped and be rendered useless. but when da game is on the line especially in crucial moments yall cant contain michael jordan specially that unstoppabull michael jordan of 1996. you just cant.

jordan will just never lose in the nba finals against any other team you consider great.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K Debate, Michael Jordan Invitation - Pick Squad, Upload Video, End the Deba

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Yeah I am the ignorant one, you believe because great teams fell to the Bulls they were weak, which is pathetic, they ran into the team that happened to produce the man considered by many to be the greatest to play the game that is why they fell it had nothing to do with them being weak he was just better, and he made the players around him better and sequentially his team better than others.

when did I say that? you're twisting my words... I said that the 96 Bulls are one of the best teams ever but the 86 Cs or the 87 Lakers could've beat them, and I said they got that record because the 90's had many really bad teams, I've never tried to discredit the really good 90's teams and the good competition they've faced, only said the 80's had better teams all around
Old 09-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #91
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbthegreat
Gotta agree with coolcras7 just because the bulls were dominate doesn't mean that there weren't great teams in the 90's and the bulls didn't start out great they had to take their licks and earn their stripes

I never said that there weren't great teams in the 90's, only that the 80's ones were better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbthegreat
It's sad how people try to diminish the greatness of a team or player after the fact stop the bull**** comparisons and let history stand as it is
it's a debate, Jordan started it
Old 09-09-2011, 10:07 PM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
I am going to share again this very interesting and nice read about the Bulls, which I happen to agree with. Mainly because I saw many of the teams mentioned actually play back in the day.

http://pw1.netcom.com/~bjalas/basket...s/duhbulls.htm

that was on point
Old 09-09-2011, 10:11 PM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Man
the 96 bulls is the greatest nba team for me. you got the rejuvenated michael jordan, the reliable partner pippen and the defensive force rodman, and the ever inspired bulls teammates. yall can say these 70s or 80s or 90s other teams can beat da bulls but how? make them play a 7 game nba finals series? against them 87 and 72 lakers, 86 celtics, and 67 sixers? ha!

bulls win some and lose some. pippen and rodman can be stopped and be rendered useless. but when da game is on the line especially in crucial moments yall cant contain michael jordan specially that unstoppabull michael jordan of 1996. you just cant.

jordan will just never lose in the nba finals against any other team you consider great.
it's incredible the amout of ignorant posts here, make some sense, not just because...
"but how?" basically with the great teams they had
and stop talking about Jordan this and that, we're talking about teams, one man can only do so much, even if it's Jordan
Old 09-09-2011, 10:19 PM   #95
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

^ Looks like you just recently joined (September 2011). I'd cool it with the "ignorant" references and comments. That's not cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 10:21 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticPride101
it's incredible the amout of ignorant posts here, make some sense, not just because...
"but how?" basically with the great teams they had
and stop talking about Jordan this and that, we're talking about teams, one man can only do so much, even if it's Jordan
if you disagree to posts made in this forums you always call them ignorant posts. yall want people to agree to what you believe in. youre the one who dont make sense.

96 bulls are the greatest because aside from having the greatest player to ever play they play smarter basketball than the rest of the other great teams. and when they (bulls with jordan) get to the finals they just wont lose.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »