Home

NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #11 - Audio

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #11 - Audio within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-24-2011, 12:14 AM   #129
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #11 - Audio

How do we get 2K to add our names to the database for 2K13?
Old 09-24-2011, 12:19 AM   #130
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrothers24
"Damon Bruce returns to the HP Halftime Report with an assortment of new analysis angles including a weekly and monthly awards segment for NBA"

Thank you 2k!
Hopefully that includes scores from around the league this time in ASSOCIATION, still a little upset it wasn't in last year, smh
Old 09-24-2011, 12:27 AM   #131
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
I'm already a little disappointed. Maybe I'm wrong but its seems like more people play the association than NBA Today. Last year in the audio insight, they introduced the "Full" Halftime show that included a "look around the association". Some of believe that it made perfect sense to be apart of the Association, only to find out later that it was only for the NBA today 2.0. Now they are introducing the weekly and monthly awards doing some of the Halftime segments, and from the wording, it seems this as well will not be in the association but just apart of NBA Today 3.0. Leaving things like this out of the Association mode is really disappointing. I still have getting the game but I hope I'm wrong about this when they finally release an Association insight that expands on some of the things they mention in this insight.
So true, I hope I'm not reading that wrong either, same thing I was thinking, I hope Im wrong
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 01:44 AM   #132
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

I personally think 2k continues to do great work with presentation and commentary. At first I thought adding Kerr would be terrible considering his horrible job with NBA Live series..

But with the dialogue that 2k is providing with scripting, it sounds refreshing and it seems they are talking with one another about the action on court. He is definitely a welcome addition to the series with open arms.

Great job as usual, I agree with others about having commentary in association and in NBA Today with discussing games around the league. I hope we hear more instead of just scores on the screen. Take care guys and great job 2k crew.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:32 AM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccomicfan
Enjoyed this insight, really looking forward to the next insight regarding the feature we probably won't get to use this year
Don't forget NBA Today is also integrated into Association and My Player, as it was in 2k11
Old 09-24-2011, 03:28 AM   #134
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocat
Don't forget NBA Today is also integrated into Association and My Player, as it was in 2k11
not really--the EXPANDED HALFTIME SHOW WAS NOT apart of association, just in NBA TODAY mode 2.0, in association it was a very quick show with no scores from around the league--- hopefully they heard association players complaints and have implemented them into the franchise.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:22 AM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k by far has the best commentary out of all the sport games. It is so well crafted it's rediculous. I remember hearing that dynamic commentary in 2k10 for the first time telling you games to come was simply amazing and it really has only got better. The crowd is definantly something that I'm looking foward to hearing to see if it really has improved. Also, maybe the playoff and finals will have different levels of noise from the crowd which would just be icing on the cake in all honesty. It's funny because I got Madden last week and that commentary is just god awful it's even worse than MLB The Show. All in all, 2k will have awsome commentary as long as they don't say, " He's got get away from the cops speed!!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #136
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedude24
seriously....who cares....what a waste of insight, this is first insight that i didn't waste my time to read it all.

Steve Kerr is terrible, he has no knowledge to the game, makes me wanna puke listening to him.

I remember last season watching the Hawks play, Kerr said the Lakers really miss Josh Powell right now. i was laughing my butt off, Josh Powell was goddamn awful when he was the Lakers, could do absolutely nothing. lol
yeah, he only has 5 championship rings... he doesn't know a thing about basketball...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »