Home

NBA 2K12 Legend's Showcase DLC Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Legend's Showcase DLC Details within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-21-2011, 01:39 AM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K12 Legend's Showcase DLC Details

nice bs from 2k instead fixing online they adding more broken mods and they want money its a bad joke and april is far away
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 01:54 AM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 3

wow what a waste of effort? could have done with a nice patch or a few extra classic teams
Old 10-21-2011, 02:41 AM   #147
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12

No Legends for Team Up = No Purchase
Old 10-21-2011, 03:19 AM   #148
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

In 2k10 they had made the Draft Combine available to everything but the PC. Now in 2k12 they make the DLC available to everything but the PC.

I won't buy 2k for consoles - so I guess I won't buy the DLC from 2k.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:56 AM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
2K Sports has finally announced the known Legend’s Showcase DLC, which consists of five new game modes: HORSE, Two-on-Two Teammate Challenge, Three-on-Three Era Challenge, 21 and Pick-Up.
Quote:
Disappointingly, though, the jerseys and players that are added to the DLC will not be available anywhere in the retail game.
Quote:
All in all it sounds like the DLC, with the $10 price tag
.... is not worth it.

If 2K is adding any players and jersey's to the game and people are paying then why the hell can't we use them on other modes in the game?

HORSE, Two-on-Two Teammate Challenge, Three-on-Three Era Challenge, 21 and Pick-Up... what kind of BS is this? Where is crew?

Also playing with Legends online should be free.. this is a very sad excuse for a paid DLC.

And finally.... this DLC doesn't interest me at all to start with (and i'm pretty sure im not the only one) and for $10...I ain't buying. I would much rather have paid a DLC that included more players, jerseys, teams to all game modes and crew than this piece of garbage.....

2K should be reading these forums to "get" what their real customers want.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 1
this is bull**** that they are charging money for this. and don't give me that crap about "you don't have to buy it" because I thought I did pay for those features when I bought the game. I had no idea that I wouldn't be able to use nba legends on modern rosters when i bought the game. i'm still going to pay for this probably but i'm not happy about it and next time 2k ****s me like this i'd like to be taken out to dinner so I don't feel like such a prostitute
Old 10-21-2011, 07:29 AM   #151
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

I was hoping that they would have the option to play quick games with old school rules with this DLC....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 07:59 AM   #152
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

I understand guys not wanting to pay for it out of principle. It sucks that they could have kept this mode in the game, and maybe it IS greed… but come on…it's TEN BUCKS. I spent 10 bucks yesterday for lunch. Its like when people complain about paying .99 cents for an app on their phone, an actual video game for ONE DOLLAR. Earlier that day they dropped a dollar in the coke machine and thought nothing of it.

The DLC content looks pretty cool to me, and if I found out they were releasing a separate game that had 150 legends with blacktop mode and online play, and I found out it was ONLY 10 bucks, I would buy in a heartbeat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »