Home

The Greatest Online Finish in 2k history?

This is a discussion on The Greatest Online Finish in 2k history? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2012, 11:53 AM   #41
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Greatest Online Finish in 2k history?

Ok, I'll admit it, maybe the title was a bit misleading. I just thought it was a great finish to a great game, and I wanted to show everyone on the forums. I didn't think I was going to get roasted because it wasn't "sim" enough for all of you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2012, 12:04 PM   #42
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2

Crushed that man's ego OS. Good stuff.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #43
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

In my opinion us "Sim heads" just simply can't play online for that reason. In our eyes it just ruins the experience of the game. Sim heads have to struggle playing cheesers online. I notice I can slip up and pick up cheese tendencies when playing against cheesers.

Now I am not calling either player a "cheeser" But my point at the end of the day is we all took the bread out to buy this game, so we have the right to play how we want.

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 02-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #44
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
In my opinion us "Sim heads" just simply can't play online for that reason. In our eyes it just ruins the experience of the game. Sim heads have to struggle playing cheesers online. I notice I can slip up and pick up cheese tendencies when playing against cheesers.

Now I am not calling either player a "cheeser" But my point at the end of the day is we all took the bread out to buy this game, so we have the right to play how we want.
Thank you, at least someone understands.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #45
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24

dont feed the troll.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2012, 01:39 AM   #46
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23

And they were friends. they never said they play like this all the time.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:46 PM   #47
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

I might be in the minority regarding this video. Personally, I saw a game where the Clippers user was dominating the GSW user by 20 points, but then GSW went on an unstoppable scoring binge in the 4th quarter. Personally, it felt like the GSW user couldn't miss a shot. As for the foul...I do believe that was a bailout foul by the CPU.

Heck, I just lost a game last night where I was DOMINATING my GSW opponnent for the first three quarters and was up by 15 points going into the 4th. I started the 4th with THREE straight UNFORCED turnovers, and he went down to shoot 3 straight 3-pointers. I was livid. I called a timeout, and IMMEDIATELY put my starters in. From there, I missed 4 straight WIDE-OPEN shots created by PLAYS with Granger and Paul George. Roy Hibbert missed a couple of bunnies underneath. Offensively, my opponent was shooting over Paul George and Roy Hibbert like they wasn't even there. I was sooooooooooooo p*ssed. After he took the lead, I was FINALLY able to score with some regularly, but he knocking down 3's left and right. I was like, WTF???? Basically, I lost, because he exploded for 30 points to my measley 8 points in the 4th quarter, he was BARELY getting ten points in the first 3 quarters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »