Home

NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2012, 10:36 AM   #41
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Wait. This is only on Amazon? Not on Gamestop? Well, that doesn't make any sense.
Gamestop is going the way of the dinosaurs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #42
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challen

Not bad hopefully it is seamless with association and switches to different arenas each year otherwise that would not make sense. It also sounds like if you do not get it you will be able to purchase cha ching$. I am predicting more dlc this year. Should this be dlc even with a code? I say no but this is a business so they are making sure you buy from certain retailers and they are trying to get you to not buy the other bball game.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

What the hell? Why is content like this never available for PC?! We already missed out on the Legends DLC in 2k12.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:45 AM   #44
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

I'll take it. Better than it not being in the game. I'll hold off on the pre-order though, until I play the demos for both NBA games this year.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 05-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #45
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Y'all act like they get more money out of you by reserving a game! What's the big deal of a $5 deposit off the purchase price of a game you're going to buy?

So in the event that someone purchases 2k13 at a later date for their personal reasons they most likely will be subjected to paying $5 for dlc allstar weekend. Its more about the principle then the money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #46
Pro

BRxSKINSx's Arena

OVR: 18
Sigh.... All-Star Weekend....? It SOUNDS good, BUT it's nuthin if we don't get the mode in online leagues.... It also sucks that u gotta pre-order thru amazon.com ... It's a start...but we (2k fans) want more.... I'll settle for Crew Mode though....👍....
Old 05-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #47
MVP

OVR: 9

Honestly if it's not available other than pre-order, or both online and offline association, I don't see what the fuss is all about.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #48
Sitting by the door

Dice's Arena

OVR: 21
This is the big news? Not impressed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »