Home

NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Allen Iverson - 95, Jared Dudley - 75, Thomas Robinson - 75

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Allen Iverson - 95, Jared Dudley - 75, Thomas Robinson - 75 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
ALLEN IVERSON SHOULD HAVE A SPECIAL ADDITION 2k13 COVER......HE SHOULD GET HIS 4th COVER FOR 2k....comon jay z, show some respect for this franchise. Wow, jay z.........why jay z???

VC/2k sports fan
Actually, he has had 5 covers with 2K. NBA 2K-2K4 with 2K4 being "ESPN NBA Basketball"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 10:57 AM   #82
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Allen Iverson - 95, Jared Dudley - 75, Thomas Robinson

his face model looks as if he walked into the 2k office and had a face scan of how he looks today. Hope 2k does some touch ups and gives iverson a face lift lol.....nip & tuck, botox, a shave and a face lift is in order for this iverson model..So far this version of iverson looks like he had a few to many shots of that dark YACK before a game......

give us the young dude who never needed to practice

VC/2k sports fan
Old 08-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #83
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Allen Iverson - 95, Jared Dudley - 75, Thomas Robinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMoJox
Actually, he has had 5 covers with 2K. NBA 2K-2K4 with 2K4 being "ESPN NBA Basketball"

Dame your right. Forgot about that............thanks

VC/2k sports fan
Old 08-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
his face model looks as if he walked into the 2k office and had a face scan of how he looks today. Hope 2k does some touch ups and gives iverson a face lift lol.....nip & tuck, botox, a shave and a face lift is in order for this iverson model..So far this version of iverson looks like he had a few to many shots of that dark YACK before a game......

give us the young dude who never needed to practice

VC/2k sports fan
Haha ya I know he looks just like the Iverson from the Pistons/Grizzlies. Hopefully they have different A.I. cyberfaces in the final build. I am just ECSTATIC that they finally got A.I. in the game this year as a legend!
Old 08-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 0
I think 95 rating for A.i. seems legit. He's gonna have a lot of 99 rated attributes that inflate his overall rating 99 speed, 99 quickness, 99 layup, 99 SIT, 90-95 steals, 90 verticle, 95 inside scoring, and idk if they still have abilities but if they do he would have a lot of GREATS and abilities did count towards your overall rating in 2k12. Plus 2k compensates for smaller player that score because it's so much harder to score with them because they can't dunk all over you like players like Wade, Lebron, Kobe, an KD, so they get a little boost so that they can compete.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #86
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
That still doesn't explain why Monta & Melo are so high.
They are high for the same reason durant is high. They are two of the best scorers in the league. offensive attributes have always bumped ovr ratings more than defense attributes.

and Melo deserves to be high hes still top 10 in the league.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 1
Melo's capable of being a 90, but as a real player he doesn't actually play hard or smart enough to justify a 90.
This is a game though so it is tough to say he doesn't try so he shouldn't be high.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:41 PM   #88
Banned

OVR: 0

Dudley! No lie he is my fav player in the entire lg. Gotta love the hustle and 3 shot. His stats are getting better every year too. Well deserved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »