Home

NBA 2K13 Signature Skills Revealed For Derrick Rose, Blake Griffin and Michael Jordan

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Signature Skills Revealed For Derrick Rose, Blake Griffin and Michael Jordan within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #89
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Blake Griffin & Michael Jordan Signature Skills from PAX '12 Live Stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Blake went from 87 to an 86 OVR.
Durant was reduced also.

I like the sig skills they gave Blake. Looks about right.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:04 PM   #90
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conda
LOL, 2K is basically saying Blake plays hard and all he can do is dunk.
Well...yeah.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #91
Banned

OVR: 2
Icon6 Re: NBA 2K13 Screenshot - Derrick Rose Rated 92, His Signature Skills Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
You wouldn't give A.I. the Finisher Signature Skill?
Allen iverson us my favorite player if all time, but let's make this clear, he is no different than Derrick rose except that AI was a better scorer than rose and he shot terrible from the field. He isn't a floor general because he didn't make aaeon mckie, Eric snow George lynch or dikembe Mutumbo better. Nor dis he make nene, Kenyon Martin Carmelo Anthony or Anthony carter better just because he was on the court. His best shooting percentage of his career ame during his time as a Denver nugget, Ailey because he was surrounded with a better cast which meant he didn't need to shoot the ball as much an he has another star on the team who could score as well.

Let's call a spade a spade. Allen iverson will go down in history as one if the top 5 scorers in NBA history and him being 5'11, and fast as all hell, he didn't take the best shots. Could he score in the paint? Sure. But he didn't have body frame to be an effective finisher at the rim. D rose has that same problem. So will most guards at that size with the exception of Russell Westbrook and dwyane wade. It'll be hard for anyone who watches the game of basketball to say Allen iverson or d rose as "true finishers" attacking the rim.

Look at iverson at the end of his career...beat up and slowed down by injury for his playstyle... Look at d rose and his wreck less playstyle... You see where he's at... Imagine if both of these dudes where trying to dunk on the defense every play , they'd have really REALLy short careers.

So to answer your question, no, I don't think Allen iverson is a finisher or deserves that rating nor does Derrick rose.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #92
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Derrick Rose Signature Skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Noah going down had a bigger impact on the team falling apart in the playoffs than Rose's injury.
man no way, look at 2011 playoffs, heat took rose out the game, noah boozer and everone else on that roster just plan out sucked, heat only had to hold rose to destroy a whole team, rose is just as much of a team attribute as lebron is to the heat, take lebron out the game, heat struggle
Old 09-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #93
Rookie

madmax17's Arena

OVR: 6

Blakes BB IQ seems high.

Imo, no pun intended
Old 09-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #94
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Derrick Rose Signature Skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
I already answered the question the person was asking. What was the value in you copying the information in my post and including it in yours when it wasn't there before? The only conceivable reason for you to do that is to for some odd reason get credit for the information posted.

Your original post was before mine and you edited it to try to make it seem like you delivered the information already. That's corny and I don't see the point.

I couldn't care less about getting credit for answering a question about a video game on some forum. Answering that question was not the grandest of my achievements in life. It seemed pretty important to you though, considering how quick you were to edit your post and how you made sure to specify you were editing it for another reason. That, was comical.
This is where you're incorrect.

You made a thread, correct?

I didn't originally see Rose's rating at a 92. I did the math between his Offensive rating and Defensive rating and got 90.

Then I edited it with his OVR being 92 after I saw what his rating is in the picture.

I saw people in here ask questions about his Sig. Skills after I initially posted. I copied from YOUR thread so anyone that entered after me would see and not have to continue asking what Rose's Signature Skills were.

Maybe this is where you think I purposely edited my post maliciously to deter people from acknowledging your post.

We posted at the exact same time, so I didn't even pay attention to your post until after the fact.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #95
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Screenshot - Derrick Rose Rated 92, His Signature Skills Revealed

D Rose floor general?? i would have personally given that to guys like lebron and rondo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #96
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K13 Screenshot - Derrick Rose Rated 92, His Signature Skills Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Bulls had the best record in the NBA with Rose missing more than a THIRD of the season..

Defense, defense, defense.. Not D. Rose, D. Rose, D. Rose
means nothing when you make it to playoff and have that pressure on your shoulder.... you needs a leader, bulls lacked that and you can see the were all discombobulated on the court, team didn't even look like the same team that was defensive sound in the season

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »