Home

NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #113
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
He didn't get any better than he was before and now he's 96

Exactly!
You know, the game is fun to play when we have superstars that make a big difference on the court. They can change the course of a game in a second. That is part of what makes basketball fun.
The NBA today has a lot of great players, but not many legit superstars. To make the game fun, and to solve this problem, 2k gotta overrate a lot of players, just like they are doing to Howard now, who didn`t get better than he was last year, but is in 2k13 a 96, out of nowhere.
It is like 2k is saying " to make the game really fun, we gotta have 20 players that are rated 90 or more. Unfortunately, in the NBA there aren`t 20 players in this category, but we have to add them to the game anyway. So, who are we gonna pick to be a 90 plus overall player?" And there you go...
Old 09-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #114
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
Westbrook definitely cp3 idk about rose.
Don't let these last two seasons fool you. If CP3 played with those NJ teams then he'd put up around the same numbers more efficiently imo.
Oh yeah and rose doesn't play with the best scorer in the league so he isn't the 2nd priority when it comes to gameplanning like westbrook is
All I'm saying is before he went to the horrible nets teams Williams was considered the best PG in the league.. I'd say CP3 is better at many things but not at just scoring, Williams is strong enough to get the basket like Rose and Westbrook, until this past season he's been a better outside shooter than all of them, he has the pull-ups like Westbrook.. I'm just saying offensively he's more complete than any of them.. In other areas I'd take CP3 or Rondo, probably all 3 of them before Rose. It depends what your team needs
Old 09-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #115
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Its the playing for the Nets factor. He came here with a **** and injured team around him ( almost no one on last years squad is in the league still. Seriously.) And suddenly Deron is trash negating all his time with Utah.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 09:38 PM   #116
Banned

OTCU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Its the playing for the Nets factor. He came here with a **** and injured team around him ( almost no one on last years squad is in the league still. Seriously.) And suddenly Deron is trash negating all his time with Utah.
personallyive always Chris was better but maybe I'm biased cause im from NC.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #117
Rookie

[quote=OTCU;2044185183]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JwP23
Kobe is inflated as always but Dwight is SUPER overrated. I agree with the guy. If Gasol is 87, Bosh should be at least 85+. If the Lakers players are rated below expectation, would you still consider them as a moot point?[\QUOTE]
My main problem is that this means they have over inflated defensive attributes. Outside of howard none of those guys can play d. Kobe is overrated at this point of his career defensively and even MWP lacks lateral quickness to guard the best scorers in the league. Defensive wise:
PG Chalmers > Nash
SG Wade > Kobe
SF LeBron > MWP
PF Bosh > Gasol (slightly debatable)
C Howard > Anthony
my point is the Lakers players are overrated for players that can't play d
I agree 100% on this.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #118
Rookie

Howard a 96?????? Come on that's way 2 high for him, a 92 maybe bcuz he's not better than any of the legend centers in 2k, thats a slap in the face to Olajuwon, Ewing, Wilt, Robinison and I can go on and on
Old 09-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #119
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KGODKING
Howard a 96?????? Come on that's way 2 high for him, a 92 maybe bcuz he's not better than any of the legend centers in 2k, thats a slap in the face to Olajuwon, Ewing, Wilt, Robinison and I can go on and on
A real slap in the face . His stats need lowered ASAP .

Get ready everyone for Laker 2k online .
Old 09-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #120
Rookie

Bosh is an NBA Champ, and should be at least a 87, he played big all year especially in the playoffs with da ab injury, I'm sorry but Howard is not deserving of a 96, all he can do is dunk and block shots......THAT'S IT NO POST MOVES, NO JUMPER, AND HE CAN'T HIT FTS TO SAVE HIS LIFE......COME ON 2K

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »